6 Day Dance - Join Me

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Dance dance dance :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

I'm leaving in 6 days - 2 days of my trip is business...I'm actually there on business but I'm staying at POR for the first two days. The last three days I've rented points at OKW Studio from a nice man on these boards. My husband is joining me late Sunday and we don't leave until Wednesday. This is a total suprise trip that we didn't expect. But, when duty calls, I must go to Orlando.

6 days and dancing.

PamNC

Our trip next month was totally unexpected. We planned for our stay at OKW for months and now I'm scrambling to pull things together for this one. In ways I think it's better this way...last time the waiting was painful!

We really enjoyed OKW. Very nice and quiet. I hope you like it! The restaurant didn't really impress me much, but I was a bit underwhelmed by all the places we ate at. Enjoy the water taxi, that was always fun to take to DD.

:rotfl2: :banana: :cheer2: 20 days for us snf 20 hours. I just cant wait to be home for the first time@@ okw :yay:

ServeTheMouse said:
Our trip next month was totally unexpected. We planned for our stay at OKW for months and now I'm scrambling to pull things together for this one. In ways I think it's better this way...last time the waiting was painful!

We really enjoyed OKW. Very nice and quiet. I hope you like it! The restaurant didn't really impress me much, but I was a bit underwhelmed by all the places we ate at. Enjoy the water taxi, that was always fun to take to DD.

I like unexpected trips as much as planned trips! I'm excited about OKW. About being underwhelmed by all the places you dined, I HEAR YA. I think the restaurants at Disney are slipping in both food and service. There are exceptions of course. Honestly, we stayed at the Dolphin for our last trip and the restaurants at the Swan and the Dolphin put the Disney owned restaurants to shame. Again, there are a few exceptions. We love Blue Zoo, Kimonos, Fresh, Garden Grove, even the Cabana Grille at the Pool.

PamNC

6 days for us too... this time next week I'll be riding something!!!! Maybe Soarin' or Spaceship Earth or Mission Space or..... :goodvibes
I just cant wait! I'm so excited.

Barbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter