• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th Music

Mykelogan

Long time, no see!
Hi!

Does anyone know if they are selling the music that accompanies the 50th anniversary parade? I fell in love with it when I was at DL in January and at the time the CM in the music shop said that people ask for it every day but it had not been put out for sale yet. Hoping someone here might have info! I actually watched the parade both times it ran the one day I was there, gives me such good goosebumps! hehe :)

Thanks in advance!
Mike pirate:

The actual parad soundtrack isn't available, but the song used ("Welcome to Our Family Time") is from the movie Brother Bear.

iceskatejen said:
The actual parad soundtrack isn't available, but the song used ("Welcome to Our Family Time") is from the movie Brother Bear.

Good to know! Maybe I will have to work out my own mix with the Walt quote. hehe That is my fave part, when the parade freezes. hehe Silly, I know!

Thanks again!
Mike

Not silly--it gives me goosebumps and makes me a bit misty eyed.

Nothing silly about that part of the parade. I'll travel down the parade route just to see the streamers and hear the song again...and sometimes again. Maybe what I'm doing can be considered silly! hehe

"Welcome" can be found on the Disney Mania 2 CD. It's sung by Jump. We just drove down from WA and we must have listened to that song about 20 times. My 5yo dd loves singing to it and dancing to it.

Thank you! Such great info! And I am glad to hear other folks are fans of this parade too! I kind of hope they might bring it to WDW eventually. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter