$50 for front of the line access?

VeroBeachGirl

DIS Veteran
I need the real scoop and I know this is the place to get it. Two people who recently went to the Disney Parks purchased tickets at the TTA. The cast member asked them if they would like to purchase something along the lines of front of queue access for $50 per ticket. Kind of like what they sell at Universal.
Whats the scoop?

Sounds like they were at Universal ;)

Kidding. I dunno, I've never heard of anything like that.

Oh how nice that would be if that was an option....especially at that price. Maybe it is something the are very secretly testing, but I suspect your friends misunderstood or are pulling your leg. I hope I am wrong though. I may schedule a trip sooner than planned if it was available to get in on that!

Whoever you were talking to was confusing Disney with Universal. It happens often enough.

Or they were lying.

Or they were getting scammed.

No such thing at WDW. They either were actually at Universal, misunderstood what was being offered (that sounds more like they were asked if they wanted to purchase park hopping), or WDW has some cast members that are trying to rip off guests.

misunderstood what was being offered (that sounds more like they were asked if they wanted to purchase park hopping)

Oh, wow, yeah, I hadn't thought of that. "Park Hopper" sounds like something you would confuse with "Line Hopper" if you didn't pay attention to the detailed explanation.

yeah it sounds to me like they confused buying park hoppers with buying line hoppers

Whoever you were talking to was confusing Disney with Universal. It happens often enough.

Or they were lying.

from Universal a couple of weeks ago. One question was whether I knew that Universal was not owned by Disney.

I know for SURE this would not be a Disney product.

How? Because if it was it would cost more like $250

from Universal a couple of weeks ago. One question was whether I knew that Universal was not owned by Disney.

I wonder how often if ever people show up at universal with WDW tickets? This makes me think it happens often enough to get attention.

I wonder how often if ever people show up at universal with WDW tickets? This makes me think it happens often enough to get attention.

I am sure it happens..When I was at Universal I overheard someone asking the TM where the line was for the "Pirates ride"

Happens often, people even return Universal merch to Disney stores like the Emporium. Nothing like someone insisting they purchased a chipped Harry Potte mug in the Emporium. Don't worry they took it back:confused3

I need the real scoop and I know this is the place to get it. Two people who recently went to the Disney Parks purchased tickets at the TTA. The cast member asked them if they would like to purchase something along the lines of front of queue access for $50 per ticket. Kind of like what they sell at Universal.
Whats the scoop?

Let me take a wild guess, they passed on the offer otherwise it would be "provable". :rolleyes1

Or they were lying.

This is going to be my guess as well. I can't tell you how many people I talk to that swear they were at Disney World and rode the Hulk. :rolleyes:

OP here:
I knew it sounded too good (and cheap) to be true! I'm guessing they were offered a park hopper and got that confused with a "line hopper" pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter