$50 for adult and child tickets...

Sea World. They are having a sale right now, something like play like a kid, that all tickets are kids rate. $49 something.

Sounds like a good deal to me. When we went in April my ticket was around $65 & my 3yr. olds was $54 or so. I would take!!! Have fun!!!!

We got 20% off by showing our Southwest Airline frequent flier card, which anyone can get for nothing by signing up on-line. Supposed to be for a max of four, but we got it for our group of eight, no questions asked.

do they say how long they are valid for ?

leanne11 said:
do they say how long they are valid for ?

I specifically emailed them about that. I was told that while they couldn't be used until after 8/11, they were good for one year from purchase.

buy online now you get a adult tickets for the price of a child

I just found out from admissions that if you take that "Be a Kid" ticket for $49 to the ticket counter, they will exchange it for a 7 day pass at no extra charge until Dec 31. They may extend that promotion or change it, but until we hear differently, it goes until the end of the year. The only thing is you must purchase it at least 7 days before your visit. So that is 7 days for the price of $49. A REALLY good price!

I read somewhere that if you buy online put PEPSI in the promotional code box, and you get more off. I think it was 10%, but I'm not sure.

Hate to be the doom and gloom gal, but I just called seaworld about these tickets to find out how long they are good for and she said they need to be used before Dec. 31st of this year. Spoke with a rep. named shelia and she also stated that there will be other promotions out in Nov. but now certain what they will be. I'm bummed, would have made great gifts for family for upcoming Feb. trip!!!!!

This is great for us! We never seem to make it to Sea World and I always regret it when we get home but with this discount we just have to go!

I have never really seen anything better than the 20% off. You can get that at the gate with the Southwest Rewards Card mentioned above or online with the current PEPSI code. They have always given you at least one day free in the next 7... currently that is any time you wish to go within 7 days.

I bought my "be a kid again tickets" online and it clearly says "this e-ticket expires 9-22-2007". I think that I may have purchased them on 9/22/06, so it may be that they expire a year from date of purchase. But they are definitely good till 9/2007

jesszac610 said:
Hate to be the doom and gloom gal, but I just called seaworld about these tickets to find out how long they are good for and she said they need to be used before Dec. 31st of this year. Spoke with a rep. named shelia and she also stated that there will be other promotions out in Nov. but now certain what they will be. I'm bummed, would have made great gifts for family for upcoming Feb. trip!!!!!
Just purchased the tickets this AM and they state right on them that they expire on 10/3/2007. So they are good 1 year from the date you purchase them. They will be good for your Feb '07 trip.

Thanks so much, you guys are the best!! Now not to push my luck but can someone post the link for me???? Thanks again!!!

We just got back and I think we had a great deal!
The Marriott Residence Inn had a special. It may still have it.
But, for $287.00, we got two nights at the Inn with breakfast, two adult and two child tickets to SW for length of stay. Plus a booklet of ride again passes, a stuffed Shamu and other SW discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter