5 Nights @ WL + 4 Night DCL + 3 Nights BLT = As Seen on Youtube - PreTrip Report

I don't think I mentioned it before, but when I get home I am going to register for the Avon 3 day walk for breast cancer. It is in August, so I think I'll have plenty of time to get ready for it and raise the $2,300 in donations. If anyone is interested in donating that would be AWESOME! I'll include a link as soon as I'm all registered. ALSO - if anyone lives in the Chicago-land area and wants to make a DIS team with me - that would be really really cool!!! :thumbsup2

OK - I better get off the Dis and start working on some of these things I need to get done.

-nat

I think the walk is in June? :confused3

That would be awesome to have a DIS team! Jason even said he would walk! I even told him it would proabably be with a bunch of women, it is for breast cancer after all!

I hope you are having an awesome time and I hope the weather warms up for you!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about it!

I think the walk is in June? :confused3

That would be awesome to have a DIS team! Jason even said he would walk! I even told him it would probably be with a bunch of women, it is for breast cancer after all!

I hope you are having an awesome time and I hope the weather warms up for you!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about it!

You may be right about it being in June.

The 5K went REALLY REALLY well, so I'm ready to start planning for something else.

I hope you're having fun and keeping warm!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! It is sooooo cold! I think tonight it is in the 20's! We didn't prepare for it being this cold. We are leaving for the cruise tomorrow and it is supposed to warm up for us next week. :thumbsup2 I hope so! I would love to spend at least one day of our vacation in a t-shirt. Right now we are all wearing two sweatshirts and the kids have their winter jackets.

I'll have more details when I get home!

Shawn has a twitter account if you want to follow our vacation. His name is FollowmeShawnP

-nat

Hi Natale! Just watched your video, GREAT JOB!! I know you don't need me to tell you that but it's true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter