5 days to go!..A few key questions, please?

englishman

Mouseketeer
I booked this vacation over 10 months ago, and now there are only five days to go!!!

Can you folks give me a final update on a few things:

1. Is FOTL working and do I get to go on a ride as many times as I want or are the 'scanners' going to stop me ?
I can't believe I can just do Spidey 4 times in a row...say it's true!

2. Are any rides under rehab during March 29 thru April 6 ?

3. Is Kong ride closed for good?

4. What is Mardi Gras and Should I do it?

5. Any last minute tips?

Thanks for your help now and over the last few months..I think I feel prepared for my first trip to Universal!!

1. Is FOTL working and do I get to go on a ride as many times as I want or are the 'scanners' going to stop me ?
I can't believe I can just do Spidey 4 times in a row...say it's true!
***If you are staying at a resort on property you can get onto FOTL as many times as you want. If you are a normal day guest you can only have a pass every 2 hours or after the first one is used. there are no scanners that they are using at this time for resort guests.

2. Are any rides under rehab during March 29 thru April 6 ?
***I think everything is going to be open as far as we know but subject to change.

3. Is Kong ride closed for good?
***Kong has never closed down except for minor maintenance due to ride failures

4. What is Mardi Gras and Should I do it?
YES do it. It is a parade during selected nights where you act crazy in hopes to catch beads. Then either before or after depending on the day of the week you can watch a free concert. Every day before the parade except for Sat. where it starts at 8:30.

5. Any last minute tips?

Thanks Robert..

Yes I am a resort guest, at PBH.How long does the boat take to City Walk drop off ?..Is it quicker to walk?

Regarding water taxi vs walking...
If the water taxi is right there as you are ready to go, it is faster.
However, if you need to wait for it, walking is faster. We were just at PBH March 10-12. My husband and I only walked once because our kids (8 & 10) were usually too tired of walking to do more, but we made it from the park to the hotel in about 10min (fairly fast walking). The walkway is beautifully landscaped so it is a very nice walk.

If you want to take a quicker route jump on the bus. The bus picks up in the main drop off loop at the front of the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter