5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
RachelTori said:
I couldn't believe it either. They were only one point behind Drew & Cheryl in the judges' scoring. I'll give Jerry credit for hanging in there and he's actually getting better, BUT I'm sorry - if he wins, it's rigged!!! Come on Drew & Cheryl!!!!! :woohoo:

I'm with you on this.

I am making Dole Whip this week, unpacked my ice cream machine which has been sitting for 2 years and going to try it for our Fridat night family dinner as it's at my house this week. Anyone else made this??

dobelover said:
I have a confirmation from DCL Debbie. I will email her tomorrow just to double check.

Sue

Sue - I don't think they did it wrong. I just took it that they linked us because we are sitting together. Of course it couldn't hurt to check. Unless you told them to put us on the other side of the room. :rotfl:

I think Jerry just has a stronger fan base. Or "vote for the worst" could be involved like they are on American Idol.

Well a couple more minutes and we will see, Drew is yummy though wether he wins or not.

DVCcruise said:
I called DCL also, and they told me that there was no way that they could make reservations for us. They do not have that capablity! I am very angry right now! Don't they know that DISers talk to each other.

I'm so sorry! They DID NOT fix my reservations, they fixed my Castaway Cay membership numbers by putting them into the system for me. Then I was able to go online and get the reservations for excursions. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Dancind said:
I'm so sorry! They DID NOT fix my reservations, they fixed my Castaway Cay membership numbers by putting them into the system for me. Then I was able to go online and get the reservations for excursions. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Okay, that's what they did for me. And I just thought you were special and got them to do your ressie's. I'm sad can't help anyone with computer trouble.

Olympics are over, Dancing's over, Skating's over...what will I do? :confused3 Hey, more time to DIS! :rotfl:

WOO HOO! A TOP!

pdfg pixiedust:

tinksdad said:
:thumbsup2 Been surfing some uw photo sites and came across this shot of a pygmy seahorse. Isn't he cute??

DSC_032pygmy_bar-01600.jpg

Some terrific supermarco work!!

VERY VERY VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

WDWLVR said:
I can guranatee that the lines were not opened at midnight Eastern. I woke up and got online about 11:30 central (so 12:30 eastern). Logged on and got into my reservation without problems and when I went to check about booking it gave me the could not book message. Did a bunch of stuff online (mostly designing t-shirts for the member cruise). Tried again at 1:50 central time (2:50 eastern) same message. Right at 2 am I clicked and was able to get everything I wanted. So it definately went on at 3 am eastern.

I agree they were not open. Until Calf. time. I to tried at 12:00am est and then again about an hour later and couldn't get one until midnight Calf.'s time of midnight!!
But last year we could do it online at 12:00am EST which was 11:00pm my time? Odd huh?
I also bet that more times will open for those who can't book online until 75 days. I can't believe that they wouldn't save any for those who can't until then?

dobelover said:
I have a confirmation from DCL Debbie. I will email her tomorrow just to double check.

Sue

Sue, so does that mean we have APL rotation? I'm showing 6:00 dinner. Is that correct? Thanks for setting things up for us "early" diners.

WDWLVR said:
Sue - you don't have to sign him up early but why not - that way you won't have to do it on the day we sail. I think it is something you can do any day between now and sailing time.

Agreed. On our January cruise the kids club ppl were set up in the old cafe spot. There were two lines. One for ppl who had not done the pre-registration online, the other for ppl who had already done it. The "already done" line was much shorter AND the "didn't do it" line had to fill out the paperwork there with ALL of the kids information on it (whereas online they just ask you a few questions and they already HAVE the rest of the paper)

Even if you do it online, you do still need to do a quick check in at the terminal or on the ship so they can give you the pager, give the kid the wristband, ask any last minute question (food alergies and the like)

HTH

WDWLVR said:
Except Sue is on early seating so she wouldn't be linked to Stacey. Actually I think they did early seating differently. The only ones it shows we are linked with is Karen (OM) and family.

Yup, we only had Mark and Mary linked with us this time. I remember on the 10 day we had EVERYONE who was on early seating on that list!! Too funny when I first pulled that up!!

btw, I didn't give Mark and Mary privledges to pick up our kids...I mean...I love them and all.....so I would'nt put them through that ordeal!!! ;)

itdjbw said:
I'm with you on this.

I am making Dole Whip this week, unpacked my ice cream machine which has been sitting for 2 years and going to try it for our Fridat night family dinner as it's at my house this week. Anyone else made this??

NO WAY!!! I LOVE Dole Whips! I always just "assume" a Dole Whip is ice cream/pineapple. So I always order a "Dole Whip" and the CM says "which flavor?"

Well, like DUH....Chocolate is HARDLY one of Dole's FLAVORS!

How do you make it? And, can I make it without an ice cream machine?? Maybe soften ice cream and mix in some pineapple juice???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter