Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba diver
Casual Friday. That is too bad. I like Casual Everyday

WDWLVR said:
So can i come work for you? :teeth:

Woo hoo... Mary & Mark are movin' to FL!!! :banana: :banana:

ohiominnie said:
Possibly the pictures you've seen of BWVPam and her children were on our CD's.....I do know we have a good number of pictures of her family. :lmao:

(sigh) those were great times, Pam....thanks for sharing them with us!! :) And thanks for dragging Mark and Mary through the rain to surprise us!! :)

After being home for a month now, I miss it already!! The rest of the summer just seems so depressing without having a trip to WDW and the cruise to look forward to. We miss you guys!! I haven't had any more phone calls from Mike, tell him I am waiting:lmao:

BWVPam said:
After being home for a month now, I miss it already!! The rest of the summer just seems so depressing without having a trip to WDW and the cruise to look forward to. We miss you guys!! I haven't had any more phone calls from Mike, tell him I am waiting:lmao:

I'll tell him! :)
Send him some feedback on Mouse Matters and he might give you a "shout out" and read your feedback on his DIS unplugged podcast. :)

Back from seeing Pirates. Good movie, all in all. Love Jack Sparrow. I think he did a great job. The Kraken was pretty scary. There were a few slow scenes that could have been shortened a bit....can't tell you exactly what they were off the top of my head, I just found my mind wandering at certain spots. The thing I disliked the MOST was that I couldn't understand a good bit of the dialogue. B/c of my self-proclaimed hearing problem, I do a fair amount of lip reading. Mr. Davy Jones and the mystical Tia lady were very hard for me to understand (I pretty much missed 90% of what Tia was saying) 1/3 of the way through the movie I was looking forward to it being on DVD so I could watch it with subtitles. :)

For whoever sees it....stay till the absolute very end. There was a loose end in the movie (during the credits Mike and I discussed how bad it was that they left this loose end) but they took care of it in the short little scene at the end.

We'll be going to see it again when the kids get home from camp, I'm sure. :)

Wow, things are pretty slow here. We can't go to the movies yet, because Charley is working a night shift tonight, Dale is off with Friends and Ashley and I had been at the swim meet all day. Two more days (Sat/Sun) we have to be at the meet and then we only have one more meet of the summer season. We will actually get to take a 3 week break from swimming.

Ashley and I are going to run out for dinner now. I am sure most of you are at the movies tonight:goodvibes

Hi Karen -- I guess I better send him some feedback. I enjoyed his article a lot. When do the kids get home from camp?

BWVPam said:
Hi Karen -- I guess I better send him some feedback. I enjoyed his article a lot. When do the kids get home from camp?

tomorrow. i think their closing program is at around 2:00....once that is done and we pack them up, we'll head the almost 2 hours home. :)

it's about time they get back here. it's been too dang quiet around here.

besides, acting camp starts on monday and they'll need to recoup! :)

BWVPam said:
Ashley and I are going to run out for dinner now. I am sure most of you are at the movies tonight:goodvibes
No movie for us tonight...way too crowded. We'll go on Tuesday before 6 pm when the ticket prices go up, and the local theater has BYOB every Tuesday. Bring in any size bowl, and they'll fill it up with popcorn for only 50 cents. Can we say movie and dinner?popcorn::

Hey everybody,

What a fun Friday night for me. My family is up the street hanging out with all the neighbors and I chose to stay at home and finish up my laundry. How's that for excitement? I've just been putting it off and putting it off....

We saw Cars last week. Very cute. A little slow in some parts but overall it made me laugh. Mater is my favorite character. Lightning was cute, but Mater made me laugh.

Not much else going on. I better get going...my iron is calling my name. That's what happens when you leave the clothes in the basket too long. Ya gotta iron them. Really bad!!!

Chow for now....

Hi!

Just got home....what a long, hot day. Dropped Jared off at practice and went to Phoenix. Yuck. Had to do the emissions test on the Yukon and do some exchanges.
Stopped at Walgreens with the kids later, to get their passport photos done (renewal time) and the guy there was new. He had no clue what he was doing. Kept having to retake the pics, then print them, then retake. We were there an hour! I was NOT a happy camper. Went to go get help, and this smart aleck kid says "Oh yeah, I usually do them, I could have gotten it on the first try. But he's learning" And he walked away!
I knew I should have done them myself at home.

So we barely got home, and it was time to turn around and take Jared back again...baseball. Thank goodness, Jay just got home, so he took him. I think Road Rage would have overtaken me.

Megan has called twice to ask me to go see Pirates. I'm sorry, but I refuse to stand in line to see a movie. I can wait a week or two...or see it on the ship.

Well, we stood in the line. And stood, and stood. Got there at 2:30, the 3:15 was sold out, so waited for the 3:50. Didn't get out until 6:30. It was a fun movie though. There's a scene fairly early that's a jumper. I jumped so high that I hurt my elbow on the armrest on the way down. Kevin wants to go again and video the whole audience during that scene.

ohiominnie said:
There were a few slow scenes that could have been shortened a bit....can't tell you exactly what they were off the top of my head, I just found my mind wandering at certain spots.
Is this REALLY the movies fault??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :confused3

Dancind said:
Well, we stood in the line. And stood, and stood. Got there at 2:30, the 3:15 was sold out, so waited for the 3:50. Didn't get out until 6:30. It was a fun movie though. There's a scene fairly early that's a jumper. I jumped so high that I hurt my elbow on the armrest on the way down. Kevin wants to go again and video the whole audience during that scene.

Then he'd better come with me when I see it. I'm a jumper.

Getting closer to the milestone....can't do it by myself, though.

26 posts to go this Morning...Sorry Stacey I did not stay up to help.....still working on the scrapbook.

Maybe today - no gardening for me - it is wet - wet - wet....Seas are "supposed" to be calm tomorrow mornng though.

Good morning Cruisers

We sail in 100 weeks*!

DISclaimer - this is based on a June 7, 2008 sailing. Actual sail date to be determined once DCL announces their 2008 schedule.

23 posts waiting to be sent
23 remaining posts
put one up and read it aloud
22 posts waiting to be sent

and etc.

etc.

ect.

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter