5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
People actually stand in line to see a movie. We don't even go to a theater any more. We just wait for the DVD and buy it. It's a whole lot cheaper!! and I can stop it for my wine breaks.

Sharon and Lisa are off getting theirs toes painted. Why I don't know because we are going to Alaska. They will be wearing hiking boots, not sandles. :confused3

Interrupting the chatter for prayers and pixie dust please....

Sam just learned his Sister has been in the hospital since Monday. She is in New York - her son just called.....Thank you.....

returning now to the very, very, very slow plodding to a milestone.....

chip&dale&fun said:

Sam just learned his Sister has been in the hospital since Monday. She is in New York - her son just called.....Thank you.....

So sorry to hear. PD is coming your way! pixiedust:

This better not be an excuse to avoid working on the pictures or scrap book.

We are packing for our trip so I'll take breaks to work us to the next milepost.

Of course OH or Virgil will hop in and grab it! pirate:

scuba....something about seeing certain movies on a big screen makes it worth it. romantic comedies or plain comedies, ah, we can wait for the DVD....action adventure....great seeing it on the big screen.

Irene, prayers and pixiedust to Sam's sister.

We leave to pick up the kids from camp in about 25 minutes. Got KT's birthday cake done just in time....didn't turn out too badly considering who was making it! :) would like to find some plastic shells to put around it (don't really wanna put REAL shells there since we'll be eating it!!!) Ohh.....kids have some plastic starfish...

off to hunt those down....

IMG_3546.jpg

For those who want more of the cruise wine, I looked at the price of shipping the bottles and it's about $10 per bottle. I still have some if you want it with the private label.

But if you want more of it, you can get it from my wine guy, Scott.

His website is winebroker.com. He can arrange shipping to your address with no problems.

The wine we had is called Chevalier De Bayard. Also know as Red Chevy. He will know exactly what you mean.

If you want a bottle or two, just let me know and I'll ship it, but if you want more, give Scott an email and he'll take care of it.

Virgil - The wines that France liked were a Vouvray, Moscato D Asti, and a white Auslese. Scott has them. Just tell him you want the wines the Mike Jarrard drinks. Frances will also like a Kabinett. I don't think she had that one, but it was one of my lunch time wines.

ohiominnie said:
Got KT's birthday cake done just in time....didn't turn out too badly considering who was making it! :) would like to find some plastic shells to put around it (don't really wanna put REAL shells there since we'll be eating it!!!) Ohh.....kids have some plastic starfish...

off to hunt those down....

IMG_3546.jpg

Nice cake!

So who did bake it? :lmao: :rolleyes:

chip&dale&fun said:

of course! Prayers and Pixie dust!!

This is perfect motorcycle weather, but DH had to take his GoldWing into the shop. It seems that they found pieces of cat food in the motor housing, not from the cat, but from the mice that she's not catching any longer. The mice had chewed some of the wiring causing $$$$ in repairs. Anyone have any good mousers they want to get rid of?:cat:

whnim64 said:
This is perfect motorcycle weather, but DH had to take his GoldWing into the shop. It seems that they found pieces of cat food in the motor housing, not from the cat, but from the mice that she's not catching any longer. The mice had chewed some of the wiring causing $$$$ in repairs. Anyone have any good mousers they want to get rid of?:cat:

We got one that we would send you. Remember, Matt works for food! :rotfl:

Hey - accusing me of lurking to get the milestone... now is that nice????

Virgil
pirate:

It's a slow day at the library today. I'm training a new person, and there really isn't enough work for 2 of us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter