4th of July In LA/ orange county

Jynxed

Mouseketeer
I posted this in the wrong spot and was told to repost it here. I am looking for festivities on the 4th in and around orange county or LA. We will be in Aneheim for the week of the 4th and would like to do something other then DLR for the 4th if possible. Any ideas of local events that take place?

We have a 4th of July parade in Huntington Beach every year. Minor celebrities, silly local stuff like the Elks in little cars, lots of bands come in. My son will be in the final band (HB High ) this year.
Then at night we have fireworks at the pier. Big show - they sell tix but you can see it from the beach w/o them too.

I second lcasa's suggestion. I have been told the Huntington Beach 4th of July parade is the biggest west the Mississippi (not sure how they measure). I marched in the parade as a high-school band kid too, many, many years ago.:rolleyes:

HB on July 4th would be a nice (if busy) place to spend the day: go to the parade, the beach (state beach will likely be less crowded), walk around the shops on Main Street, see the fireworks. Just prepare yourself for lots of people and take it easy.

It's so much fun there, in fact, that I will be there this July 4th myself!:cheer2:

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter