408 AKV Points for Rent @ $18-$19 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Is there a Jambo Savanna View studio available for October 26 and 27 by any chance?
Hi! Unfortunately, the night of October 27 is unavailable at both Jambo and Kidani in savanna and standard view. If you have any flexibility in your dates, room type, or resort choice, please let me know as I am happy to check other accommodations. :)

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi! Unfortunately, the night of October 27 is unavailable at both Jambo and Kidani in savanna and standard view. If you have any flexibility in your dates, room type, or resort choice, please let me know as I am happy to check other accommodations. :)

Thanks,
Andrea
Thank you! I will keep checking!

How many points to rent a studio in Jambo house from March 16-23, 2024? 2 adults, 2 children. Thank you!

How many points to rent a studio in Jambo house from March 16-23, 2024? 2 adults, 2 children. Thank you!
Hi! So sorry I missed your message yesterday. A standard view studio would be 116 points, and a savanna view would be 139.

Please PM so I can pass along my contact info for faster communication if you'd like to book.

Thanks so much!

Hi there! The only room with full availability for your dates is a savanna view studio at Kidani for 68 points. Please PM me if you’d like to proceed with this reservation.

Thanks,
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter