40% off DCL Robe at Disney Store.

I would love one but I wish it were cotton instead of polyester. I am not a fan of wearing something made out of chemicals. Other than it being polyester, I think it is a great robe. Sadly I will pass on this great deal. Maybe someday they will offer one made out of natural materials.

It's only for the robe with what I consider a generic cruise logo. The one with the blue and red logo is full price. I ordered one even though I like the other logo better, $52 off is a great deal.

Mine still hasn't arrived. I had it shipped to work and of course it is scheduled for Saturday delivery so I won't get it now until Monda. When I get it I will report back and try to post a picture of the design

Thanks for this! I wanted to put together a DCL gift for the kids to open on Christmas to tell them about our cruise.

My package arrived early. The robe is a cream color and very soft. I'm 5'8 and it goes to about 6 inches above my ankle. While I like the other logo better this one is very nice, the outside is a rayon look and the liner is like a polar fleece. It has 2 big pockets outside and one on the inside right chest. I'm glad I got it. Hope this helps anyone thinking about one.

Attachments

• IMG_1006.JPG
    IMG_1006.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1007.JPG
    IMG_1007.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter