• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 more days!!

RanStak65

Earning My Ears
Nothing terribly important to report except to say that we will be at Disneyland in FOUR MORE DAYS! Its pretty sad when the mom and dad are more excited than the kids!

Last time was our second time to go, and I was WAY much more excited than anyone else in our family. Couldn't get there soon enough. Funny since the first time we went I didn't know what to expect and was almost dreading it... packing, planning, and paying! UGH! Anyway, I am already counting down our trip in May,

I hope you all have a fabulous time! Eat a pineapple whip for me!

Sara

Maybe this is normal? I am waaaay more excited than anyone else in the family. DS1 of course is oblivious to the preparations, but I thought DS5 would be more into it than he is. But maybe because he's never been to any theme park, or even a county fair or a parade, he just doesn't know what to expect.

DS1 will turn two years old during our stay, so hopefully his birthday dinner at Goofy's Kitchen will go over well. And DS5 loves pools, so at least I know the DLH pool will be a hit! :rotfl:

I barely think about anything else, but I try not to mention it too much to my daughter, though I didn't think she wanted to go to school today (she has a bit of a cough) so I told her it was 8 days till we head off, straight away a smile appeared on her face, and she was out of bed!

We leave in 11 days --- I almost have it down to the hours and minutes!! :banana:

Our DS(turning 5 at the park) has also never been to an amusement park and I am sure he is clueless. I can hardly contain myself -- it is ALL that I talk about --- kind of embarassing to a point!

Heidi

1st ever trip to DL!!! 4/8-15 2006 DLH

OK, I just figured it out: 26 more days for us!

So I printed off an April calendar page from the Disney site, and highlighted DS5's spring break and our Disney vacation dates. Was thinking I'd use my brand new Mickey head punch to stick Mickey heads on each passing day, but can't find the darn thing... Last I saw it DS1 was running through the house with it. It's probably down a vent, the little stinker...

YOU LUCKY PUPPYS.We still have 2yrs 2mos 2wks 2dys 2hrs to go.(my fingers got stuck on the 2s). :thumbsup2

4 more days until we leave :banana: !! I'm so scared that my husband's leave will be cancelled at the last minute, I have to make myself answer the phone when he calls from work :sad2: . But on the bright side, my 6yo ds has a tendancy to whine ALOT and every time he starts I just say "Hey, guess what, 4 more days until we leave for vacation!" and he gets excited. I've been doing it since there were 35 days left, it never fails :thumbsup2

I'm sooo excited too! We leave one week from tomorrow (7 looong days). But can't say anything about it because the kids don't know we're going "there!". We would NEVER EVER hear the end of it. It's our 15th wedding anniversary and my DH just told me that we are going to the parks for TWO days, not just one like he said at first! :love: Did I mention I LOVE my DH!!!!!

(To save me from the bad mommy of the year award as I have experienced that bad mommy guilt for this childless trip, we are planning a family trip during the holidays times in early November WITH the kids, I've never seen it snow at DL and I hear it's just the best!)

Have fun everyone!

5 days for me! Well, 5 days as of tomorrow but since it's 8:30pm here, I'll just go with 5 days!!!

Just three days for us. My DD's are getting very excited although DS (14) is playing it cool.

Just hope the weather warms up a bit!!

Sue

We have only 8 days left. So happy to hear I am not the only over excited parent. My DD 7 and I can not stop talking about our upcoming vacation. My DH was excited but we are starting to drive him crazy with the DL talk. Can't wait. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter