3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

Hi all! Just letting you know Skip had his hip replaced yesterday and all seems to have gone well. He was really out of it yesterday. It was also a really long broing day for me. LOL! He went into surgery about 8:40 AM and it was over at 10 and the Dr came out and talked to me, but I never got to see him till about 3:15 PM. He was just so out of it and would fall asleep while talking. Hopefully today is better. I jsut talked to him and is getting ready for his 1st therapy session. Claire and I will go visit him in a few hours. (I should go take my shower and get moving.) So we will be busy with him I'm sure for awhile. I think he will come home Thursday afternoon.

Here are some of Claire in her costume. I did get it hemmed finally. We went to the zoo for trickortreating on Sunday.

bytheelephant.jpg

carrelsel.jpg

drivingbarbiejeep.jpg

gettingoutofjeep.jpg

MissMary.jpg

sittingonstraw.jpg

thecheetah.jpg

onthecheetah.jpg

I hope Skip is feeling weel after his surgery!

Claire looks absolutely adorable in her Mary Poppins costume!

Hi Jensieb! I came over here to check you guys out, it took me awhile to find your report but I'm all caught up now. Glad to be here and looking forward to more pics!

Hi Jensieb! I came over here to check you guys out, it took me awhile to find your report but I'm all caught up now. Glad to be here and looking forward to more pics!

Hey! So glad you found us over here. I hope you like it. I personally like this board much better. I find out alot more info here and it is alittle more friendly as well.

Hey! So glad you found us over here. I hope you like it. I personally like this board much better. I find out alot more info here and it is alittle more friendly as well.

LOL there is 'another' board????? :confused3:lmao:

I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one! :rotfl:

LOL there is 'another' board????? :confused3:lmao:

I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one! :rotfl:

I actually post ona couple, but it is really hard to keep up anymore. The other 2 I have very few posts. Here I have a ton and I find more info here than the other 2 combined, but it's nice to get other peoples views too.

Claire's pictures from the zoo are so cute. The ones with her on the carousel are great!!! We went to the zoo here last week. Juliana had her costume on too. I guess I have to upload some of those on my PTR.

Just updating on Skip. He got home from the hospital on Wed. He's doing really well. He walks with a walker, but is getting daring and doing some smller steps in the house without it. He is doing a bit of work though already. Nothing hard, mostly sitting and watching the grain wagon load. But he just can't sit still. His therapy is going well and he walked with a cane on Monday there. They say he is doing really well, but not to over do it of course.
So thats our update here. We seem to be so busy lately, wioth all the holidays and events that have been going on, plus all the time at the hospital and runnign to therapy. Plus, it's almost like I have a second child to get ready at times. LOL!:lmao: I have to help him with his socks and pants, and tie his shoes. He's getting a little more limber now, so it's getting easier to do.

Glad to hear he is doing so well! It is hard to sit still especially when you know you can't or are not supposed to be active

Did you tell him that you need a WDW trip since you've been helping him out?:lmao::lmao:

Claire's pictures from the zoo are so cute. The ones with her on the carousel are great!!! We went to the zoo here last week. Juliana had her costume on too. I guess I have to upload some of those on my PTR.

Thanks!
Skip is just so used to being busy all day long, so staying at home is driving him nuts. He walked out top the barn the 1st day he got home and just sat in the office for an hour or so and watched tv out there. he felt like he was a bit more in the action then. LOL! :rotfl:

I hope Skip is feeling weel after his surgery!

Claire looks absolutely adorable in her Mary Poppins costume!

Thanks! And he is doing pretty good!

He's doing good, but we both goofed up today! LOL! I just told him that we have to get going to therapy at 10:15 and he says no, it's 11:15. Well I said, I'll look at the card. We were BOTH wrong, it was YESTERDAY!!!!:scared1: at 10:15. We called and left a message and hopefully they can get him in today.

He's doing good, but we both goofed up today! LOL! I just told him that we have to get going to therapy at 10:15 and he says no, it's 11:15. Well I said, I'll look at the card. We were BOTH wrong, it was YESTERDAY!!!!:scared1: at 10:15. We called and left a message and hopefully they can get him in today.

Oh goodness! That sounds like the way things have been at our house lately. Keeping my fingers crossed that they can work him in.

Claire had a party on the 30th at her school. They could wear basic costumes if the parent was there to help (I sent her in hers, but did go to the party as well) and they could bring a mask from home. They encouraged homemade masks, so we went with Alice in Wonderland. They paraded around the school and played a few games.

alicemask.jpg

2masktalking.jpg

draggingmask.jpg

profilealice.jpg

pointingAlice.jpg

pumpkinknees.jpg

wrinkledress.jpg

straws.jpg

strawblowing.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter