3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

OMG! THAT IS SOME REALLY AWESOME NIGHT SHOTS!!!!
YOU REALLY DO HAVE THE EYE!!!
do you visit the photo threads? they are suppose to have alot of great hints I bet it would put you right over the top!!!

hi there:
I just posted a video I made from my photo pass on facebook. I was wondering if you minded if I posted it on here. i did not do a trip report and it by no means is a good as your pics. But It is my first movie lol

OMG! THAT IS SOME REALLY AWESOME NIGHT SHOTS!!!!
YOU REALLY DO HAVE THE EYE!!!
do you visit the photo threads? they are suppose to have alot of great hints I bet it would put you right over the top!!!

thanks. I go over ther every so often when I have extra time. They have some amazing people over there.

hi there:
I just posted a video I made from my photo pass on facebook. I was wondering if you minded if I posted it on here. i did not do a trip report and it by no means is a good as your pics. But It is my first movie lol

Sure, go for it!

Thanks everyone. No I didn't use a tripod. I got lucky. Someday I would like to take a tripod and go alone (with out Claire) and take some great shots, but I never have enough room or patience to carry one around the park. I was just walking around slowly working my way up front and taking pics as I went.

Thank you so much for your lovely elaborate report!! I really enjoyed reading it! Your little girl is gorgeous!! In December my daughter will be taking her first trip to WDW and I am really excited (as is she) It was lovely reading a travel report from another mom. :banana:

It was pretty easy, and i am not computer wize:surfweb:, I had an app on computer called windows movie maker. You just pick the pictures that you want and it lets you pick the order that you want them to play you have even add some cool features. As for the songs I don't really have any disney cd's :confused3 i know i know lol. So I went to amazon and found the songs that I liked they where .99 a piece. And the same thing with the pictures you put them where you want them and for how long. If you need help let me know we can face book and I can walk you thur it.
:wizard:

I'm caught up again. Those were some great night shots. I just saw the post for Claire in the princess contest. I still don't have my computer back - not in the financial plan for this week - maybe next week - but I sure don't mind taking time out from work to vote for my favorite cutie pie

I need to know that secret too.

I didn't smell the oranges. I had heard you were supposed to, but I never smelt anytihgn. I was on an end seat, so amybe that made a difference?

Soarin' has smells for every scene - at least a few - like the ocean, the oranges, and the pine trees for sure. I have a really strong sense of smell - my husband used to call me "the nose" (especially when pregnant). The oranges are pretty strong - I've been on Soarin' a bunch of times (and still duck when the darn golfball comes!). You don't get wet - but the sensory overload really could make your mind think so!

I am on the pages in the 50's and loving your report! Many of my trips with my kids I took without my DH (he is part burned out on Disney and also has to work, so I took them alone starting at ages 4 and 6). My DD is the opposite - although at 4 she would wear a sundress when it's hot, she has never really gotten into the princesses (even though at 2 I got her the cutest princess gown with accessories on Halloween, she couldn't wait to get out of it, rather she loved being Pooh!). Super tomboy. Oh well.

Anyway, Soarin' has lots of smells - next time you'll see for sure! It could have been less being off to the side!

I've done really well remembering to vote. I think I only missed one night! Good Luck to Claire, she is a princess!

Thanks. I actually forgot to yesterday. What was I thinking? LOL!

I'm caught up again. Those were some great night shots. I just saw the post for Claire in the princess contest. I still don't have my computer back - not in the financial plan for this week - maybe next week - but I sure don't mind taking time out from work to vote for my favorite cutie pie

Glad you got cuaght up. I hate being without a computer.

Soarin' has smells for every scene - at least a few - like the ocean, the oranges, and the pine trees for sure. I have a really strong sense of smell - my husband used to call me "the nose" (especially when pregnant). The oranges are pretty strong - I've been on Soarin' a bunch of times (and still duck when the darn golfball comes!). You don't get wet - but the sensory overload really could make your mind think so!

I am on the pages in the 50's and loving your report! Many of my trips with my kids I took without my DH (he is part burned out on Disney and also has to work, so I took them alone starting at ages 4 and 6). My DD is the opposite - although at 4 she would wear a sundress when it's hot, she has never really gotten into the princesses (even though at 2 I got her the cutest princess gown with accessories on Halloween, she couldn't wait to get out of it, rather she loved being Pooh!). Super tomboy. Oh well.

Anyway, Soarin' has lots of smells - next time you'll see for sure! It could have been less being off to the side!

Thanks for reading. I have read of others not smelling too, so I think at times they just don't work.

These are from March 10. our DHS day!

beachballfun.jpg

poolball.jpg

towelshirt.jpg

towelsillouette.jpg

toweldog.jpg

okay, so i'm a few months late... but i've just read the trip report (almost the whole report- stopped after the last day's report)
i really enjoyed it! i have a dd4 adn can't wait to take her soon. she's a bit of a princess addict like Claire. i also enjoyed the real life aspects of it, like grumpy dh moments and the snoring! i suffer from under the pillow sleeping sometimes too.

okay, so i'm a few months late... but i've just read the trip report (almost the whole report- stopped after the last day's report)
i really enjoyed it! i have a dd4 adn can't wait to take her soon. she's a bit of a princess addict like Claire. i also enjoyed the real life aspects of it, like grumpy dh moments and the snoring! i suffer from under the pillow sleeping sometimes too.

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter