3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

OK... I have to check the dates out, but we will probably there :)

It's been an entire year since being insulted publically on dark rides :)

Bummer...I was looking forward to joining you guys again this year, but my annual Coaster Convention conflicts with the date you selected. If all goes to plan I'll be at Camden Park in WV when you're all at Canobie. Generally, the weekend of Father's Day and the following weekend are always bad for me, since that's usually Convention time. If anyone wants a second dose of Canobie later in the year, I'll probably be up for it. Aside from August 18-19, my July/August weekend schedule is clear for the moment. Have fun in June!

-Jason

Thanks for the heads up, Magiroux! :love:

Chris & I will try to make it!

Patrick is off on the class trip to Europe, I'll have to check his travel dates.

Bringing our refillable cups!

Jean & Chris

Your Welcome :hug:

Shhhhhh:ssst: , on the refillable cup thing :stir: :stir: :rotfl2:

Glad that you can make it :thumbsup2

OK... I have to check the dates out, but we will probably there :)

It's been an entire year since being insulted publically on dark rides :)

Yay!!! Hope your dd is coming. My Katie really enjoyed meeting her last summer!!

:thumbsup2 Maybe dd and I can make it to another CLP meet again this year...no plans so far for that date. It was great meeting all of you last summer !!! My dd will get her Lime Green Crocs out and ready for this meet . Hoping to be there!:thumbsup2

Bummer...I was looking forward to joining you guys again this year, but my annual Coaster Convention conflicts with the date you selected. If all goes to plan I'll be at Camden Park in WV when you're all at Canobie. Generally, the weekend of Father's Day and the following weekend are always bad for me, since that's usually Convention time. If anyone wants a second dose of Canobie later in the year, I'll probably be up for it. Aside from August 18-19, my July/August weekend schedule is clear for the moment. Have fun in June!

-Jason
Hi Jason the Bold!
We're into a CLP reprise in August!
:thumbsup2 Maybe dd and I can make it to another CLP meet again this year...no plans so far for that date. It was great meeting all of you last summer !!! My dd will get her Lime Green Crocs out and ready for this meet . Hoping to be there!:thumbsup2
Hoping you & yr lovely DD can make it! :woohoo:
Oh my, I guess I should be there then!

WOO!
See you there! :cheer2:

Everyone start practicing yr Whack-A-Mole technique!

Jean

August 18-19 would be fun. Ooopss, I'll be in Florida!!!!;) :lmao: But have fun anyway.

August 18-19 would be fun. Ooopss, I'll be in Florida!!!!;) :lmao: But have fun anyway.

We'll be at WDW during that time,too ....haven't finalized the exact dates but dd11 and I will be staying @ POP and ? Swan/Dolphin ....can't wait :cool1: .

I'm not sure if the recent references to August 18-19 were in regard to my previous posting, but just by way of clarification, August 18-19 would be the one weekend in the July/August time frame during which I could NOT make it (I'll be at a coaster event at Funtown in Maine). There's also a chance that I won't be available July 28 due to another event, but I'm not sure if I'll be attending it. If not, no problem (and I'd say it's about 70/30 in favor of me not attending that particular event, which means I'll probably be a go for 7/28 if that's the best date for everyone else). Take care.

-Jason

If the Canobie Lake meet is indeed June 24, I'd like to go! (me + 1) I missed the last one so I am looking forward to it. So what do you do at the Canobie meet? Do you have an official meeting or does everyone just do their own thing at the park?

Also, I'll get in a little shameless DISmeet promotion here... :rolleyes1 I'm also holding a DISmeet MAY 5 at Southwick's Zoo in Mendon, MA. Picnic and zoo meet. So please head on over to my thread (poorly) titled New England DISmeet March/April if you are interested in attending that one as well. The more the merrier!

stina :wave2:

If the Canobie Lake meet is indeed June 24, I'd like to go! (me + 1) I missed the last one so I am looking forward to it. So what do you do at the Canobie meet? Do you have an official meeting or does everyone just do their own thing at the park?

Also, I'll get in a little shameless DISmeet promotion here... :rolleyes1 I'm also holding a DISmeet MAY 5 at Southwick's Zoo in Mendon, MA. Picnic and zoo meet. So please head on over to my thread (poorly) titled New England DISmeet March/April if you are interested in attending that one as well. The more the merrier!

We are indeed on for 6/24!!! We generally have a meeting spot for the morning group and then another meeting spot for later in the day. We had two waves of people last year. Anyway, we tend to go in a herd from ride to ride. Some break off and do their own thing. It's pretty footloose and fancy free....whatever people feel like doing.
Wish I could be at Southwick's...sounds like a ton of fun, but I guess I should probably be at my dd's concert. It's kinda a big deal for her.

Cool! :cool1: I'm looking forward to a day at Canobie Lake Park. Haven't been there since I was a kid!

The Canobie Lake meets have been a lot of fun. It does seem like a core group of us hang out together, and ride the rides together. And for some reason, we always seem to make it to the rides right after someone else has blown chunks--thankfully not someone who is with our group.

The Canobie Lake meets have been a lot of fun. It does seem like a core group of us hang out together, and ride the rides together. And for some reason, we always seem to make it to the rides right after someone else has blown chunks--thankfully not someone who is with our group.

All hail Princess Blow Chunks and Lady Bucket Carrier princess: :eek: !!!!

I'm not sure if the recent references to August 18-19 were in regard to my previous posting, but just by way of clarification, August 18-19 would be the one weekend in the July/August time frame during which I could NOT make it (I'll be at a coaster event at Funtown in Maine). There's also a chance that I won't be available July 28 due to another event, but I'm not sure if I'll be attending it. If not, no problem (and I'd say it's about 70/30 in favor of me not attending that particular event, which means I'll probably be a go for 7/28 if that's the best date for everyone else). Take care.

-Jason

Hey Jason - I would set up a meet at Funtown but I'm gonna be in Disney that weekend, bummer.. Have fun up here .. Michelle

All hail Princess Blow Chunks and Lady Bucket Carrier princess: :eek: !!!!

Did someone say bucket? DH & I plan to pick up a few Thursday night at PI! :cool1:

As of now Cams last baseball game is Saturday the 23rd and likely they wouldnt have games 2 days in a row if he makes the playoffs! :yay: However if they get as desperate with the make ups as they did last year, they could. But as of now, nothing is scheduled for the 24th! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter