They have at my Big Lots:

Stand and Salute
Jubilee
Simply Sweet
Stretch Your Imagination
Jasmine
Bags Tags Boxes and More
Printing 101

:rolleyes1 I already have them all and I'm pretty darn sure I paid more for a few of them. :mad:

And if you sign up for their Buzz Club Rewards, when you look at your account, you get a coupon for 20% off. Which you can use for Cricut. BUT!!!!! The coupon expires today!

I bought Tags, Bags, Boxes and More when the first batch showed up. Grocery shopping is next to the Big Lots so I'll have to see if they have the newer ones. I'd like Stand & Salute.

Oooh, when I was out I realized that the coupon is for your entire purchase, not just one item. Unfortunately, the close BL only had Jasmine. I have two more I can try, so I will go out later and try again.

Drat AGAIN!

My BL had nada. Some Making Memories ribbon packs and nothing else interesting.

BLAH.

In your BL were the carts in the scrapbooking aisle or maybe hidden up in the electronics case!?

I did get Stand & Salute at the 2nd store. There, the boxes were hanging in the scrapbook aisle. On other message boards I saw people say they were in the case, or in the Office Supplies aisle. So I would check all three.

Mine were in two places. By the normal scrap/office suppply [same aisle in my store] and over on a end cap by the seasonal in the middle of the store.

Id love the jubilee one. Mine only had opposites attract. * I
think that was the one*

Does anyone need me to make a cricut run?

The extra 20% doesn't work anymore, so it would be $30 plus tax. Plus shipping.

I am heading out at lunch time.

If anyone wants one, speak up now. :thumbsup2

I already have a few carts I'm picking up for someone else. I don't mind looking for more. :)

I stopped yesterday after work and picked up - Simply Sweet and Making the Grade. Didn't think they would have any put the person told me that they had no one looked at them at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter