3 years worth of points?

AInWonderland

Mouseketeer
I am hoping someone can answer this for me. If I own 200 points, and I am planning a large trip, I would like to use my 2006 (200 points) and borrow my 2007 (200 points). If I would like to rent transferred points from another member can I only rent 200 more?

No, you are not limited in how many points other DVC members can transfer to you by the number of points in your contract.

Thanks Bicker, I had read in another thread that you were limited to only having three years worth of points at any time in your contract and I was starting to panic since I would like to transfer more than that!

The "3 year" limit is this...

Say you are planning a trip for 2007 use year. You can bank your 2006 year points, and borrow your 2008 points, giving you a total of 3 years of your own points in your account for 2007.

But as Bicker said, there is no limit to transferring points into your account from another member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter