3 year old ratio

puckhog45

Earning My Ears
A group of us are going on the Western magic next summer. There will be 13 adults, 7 under the age of 6 and my two teen agers. One of the parents of a 3 year old is concerned about the 15 to 1 ratio in the Oceaneer's Club. How does the ratio work? Do they have a certain amount of staff on duty so that sometimes the ratio is even less than 15 to 1 or do they call staff in as children arrive in the club.

There were 12 counselors in the small kids club this June (I have a 3 year old) which covered the 3-4 year old kids. The kids were very well supervised, and the security is very tight (computerized manifest of who is "signed in" and "signed out"). To get a kid in or out, you must know know Name, Stateroom and the "Password" you selected for the child. Kids get a wristband (like a hospital wristband with ID and barcode) and Name Badge which also must be worn.

All together, there were about 800 children on our cruise, so you expect about about 100 three and four year olds total on the ship, however it never seemed to be nearly that many in the club at any one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter