3% on Purchases

ljandbucket

Earning My Ears
I'll readily admit that I probably missed something and I'm certainly not complaining but does anyone know if there is a specific promotion that is giving an "additional 3% on category purchases"? I am a premier card member and assume it has something to do with the dollar amount spent on the card but does anyone have any specifics? Just saw it on my last statement so was curious.
Thanks.

I have it on my statement too and i'm not complaining! I don't know why either but sure would like to know why so I can continue to get it.

Did you switch from the regular Disney Visa to the Premier? They offered a promo when you switched that was for 5% on certain purchases for a limited time.

We didn't switch (don't use the card enough to cover the annual fee), but I found the upgrade e-mail. If I was to switch, the special offer was:
Earn a total of 5% on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations for the first 3 months.

Did you switch from the regular Disney Visa to the Premier? They offered a promo when you switched that was for 5% on certain purchases for a limited time.

This. If you upgraded your regular Disney VISA to the Premier, you get an extra 3% for the first 90 days on: restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores (they include Walmart & Target since they have a large grocery section), and Disney purchases (Disney Store online; DCL, WDW & DL vacation payments; & some on-site stores).

I had a DCL cruise that I was able to get the 5% on for all of it but the deposit! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter