3 little boys, 2 new parks to explore & 1 first time onsite & ddp!

I just found this so I will come along for the ride.
I am planning our first Decemeber trip, which seems so far off. :eek: It will be nice to see your plans as it will help pass the time for both of us.

Looking forward to reading more.

:surfweb:
I just subscribed! Really enjoyed your last TR! We were hoping to go this Nov as well, but we're having another baby instead. Our #3 is due in June, so we'll have to wait another couple years. I have to live through everyone else in the meantime!

Hi! Just had to say, your signature pic is SO cute!!!!:goodvibes And btw, we're in Plymouth, where are you on the Cape? That's where I grew up!! Sorry, enough hijacking, Tracy!!:goodvibes

PS-- my baby #3 was born on 6/27, it's a good day! :)

Hi! Just had to say, your signature pic is SO cute!!!!:goodvibes And btw, we're in Plymouth, where are you on the Cape? That's where I grew up!! Sorry, enough hijacking, Tracy!!:goodvibes

PS-- my baby #3 was born on 6/27, it's a good day! :)

Thanks for saying HI! We are in Plymouth all the time--we're a bit addicted to Red Robin! We're only about 10ish mins from the bridge, on the Sandwich/Mashpee/M Mills line. I'm going to check out your TR!

Tracy, I wouldn't have a problem taking a six month old to Disney (easier than a 2 yr old for sure!), except our Disney fund is instead going towards an unexpected summer off of work for me fund, lol! That and I think it would be rough w/the baby AND a runner of a 2yr old. If he was older it wouldn't be so bad, but he's such a mover! So, we'll start rebuilding the Disney fund once I go back to work in the fall :).

Thanks for saying HI!* We are in Plymouth all the time--we're a bit addicted to Red Robin!* We're only about 10ish mins from the bridge, on the Sandwich/Mashpee/M Mills line.* I'm going to check out your TR!Tracy, I wouldn't have a problem taking a six month old to Disney (easier than a 2 yr old for sure!), except our Disney fund is instead going towards an unexpected summer off of work for me fund, lol!* That and I think it would be rough w/the baby AND a runner of a 2yr old.* If he was older it wouldn't be so bad, but he's such a mover!* So, we'll start rebuilding the Disney fund once I go back to work in the fall :).
Hopefully taking a 2 yr. old isn't crazy,lol. (that's how old Cole will be when we go) I definately understand the Disney fund issue and it would be really hard having the baby and a 2 year old. Hopefully you will be back in disney before you know it.

I just found this so I will come along for the ride.
I am planning our first Decemeber trip, which seems so far off. :eek: It will be nice to see your plans as it will help pass the time for both of us.

Looking forward to reading more.

:welcome: It does seem a long way off and I am hoping this will help pass the time. I don't know about you I am very excited about seeing the Disney magic at Christmas time. Glad you are here to join us.

Im so excited your going back! And Im also excited you will be doing another TR because I loved your first one!!!!!

You have such a goodlooking family, you guys look great!
I love the Chicago Pics. I was in chicago a couple years ago and took a picture by the Bean, i loved it lol lol.

As far as character Dining, Id reccomend Ohanas for the boys, especially since you said one of your boys like stitch. Its also buffet which is sooo yummy.

Love the leopard Mickey head shirts you all wore to AK w/ names. Where did you get those? Did you iron on?

Love the leopard Mickey head shirts you all wore to AK w/ names. Where did you get those? Did you iron on?

Thank you but yes, all I did was cut them out and iron them on. The real credit goes to the wonderful and very talented DISigners here on the dis. They are a great bunch of people and I frequent their threads often.

LOOK, my countdown officially says 8 months til our trip. That doesn't sound quite as bad.

I promise I am coming to do an update soon.

I've been already getting things ready for Cole's 2nd bday:confused: My baby is getting way too big already. I know I still have 2 months to go until his party but I wanted to get a theme decided on so I could begin to locate things for it. Plus it's pretty obvious by this TR that I like to plan things and am impatient,lol. We have decided to go ahead and do My Friends Tigger and Pooh for the theme. Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to piece things together for this. I am finding things here and there though so I think it will be just fine. We had to go with this as the theme since this show has become little man's obsession. He LOVES this show! He points to the t.v. countless times a day saying " Pooh, Pooh, Pooh" I'm really getting tired of watching the same episodes and wish they would put more on dvd,lol.

Anyway, maybe you guys can help me decide on an invite. A WONDERFUL fellow diser came up with some great choices for me. Here they are:

apooohtigger-1.jpg

atiiigggeerr-3-1-1-1-1.jpg

atiiigggeerr-2-1-1.jpg

Ok, so any thoughts? Aren't they cute?!

Yay for almost 8 mos!! That will be here in no time....:cool1:

Love, love, love Cole's invites!!! My vote is #1, I like the saying the most and it's too cute!! Great idea! I can't believe he's going to be 2 ALREADY!! I was thinking the other day, my Cole turned 20 mos. and now I feel like I have to start saying he's almost 2...sniff, sniff!:sad1: Our babies are growing up...too fast!!!! OT-- We just bought Coley his big boy bed last night! I'm painting the furniture now and by the end of the month I'll have him in it. I can't believe I'm getting rid of the crib already, all three boys have slept in, where did the years go??

Hope you have a great day! ttys!
Kristen:flower3:

Yay for almost 8 mos!! That will be here in no time....:cool1:

Love, love, love Cole's invites!!! My vote is #1, I like the saying the most and it's too cute!! Great idea! I can't believe he's going to be 2 ALREADY!! I was thinking the other day, my Cole turned 20 mos. and now I feel like I have to start saying he's almost 2...sniff, sniff!:sad1: Our babies are growing up...too fast!!!! OT-- We just bought Coley his big boy bed last night! I'm painting the furniture now and by the end of the month I'll have him in it. I can't believe I'm getting rid of the crib already, all three boys have slept in, where did the years go??

Hope you have a great day! ttys!

Kristen:flower3:

Hey Kristen!

Thanks for replying and for offering up the opinion. I like the saying on that one too. I think they are all adorable. Some people are so talented.

I can't believe he's going to be 2 either:sad2: It's funny that you made the comment about your Cole turning 20 months and having to say he's almost 2. When my Coley hit 20 months my bf and I had the same conversation. (she is the one that has a son born the same day as your Cole) At 18 months it sounds old enough but you just say 18 months or 1 1/2 but when they hit 20 months you feel like you have to start saying they are almost 2 because they are on the downhill slide to it. I'm still getting used to the fact that she keeps referring to them as toddlers instead of babies now :( I told her that in itself is just too sad.

About you moving him into a big boy bed. I just now am going through the same thing. My Coley baby hit 2 milestones at once and I feel like he went from my baby to my little boy over night. I had been trying to ween(?) him from nursing for quite awhile now and decided to just do it about a week and a half ago. Then I could officially move him out of the crib (which has been in our room) and into his toddler bed in Blake's and his room. I cut him off on a weekend that we were out of town for my hubby's work and when we got back home decided to try him in his bed. As of yesterday he has been in his bed for one week and not nursing since one week ago from last Thursday.

So what does your Cole's bed set look like? Even though I'm not fond of the idea the stuff is cute and he does look awfully sweet (and big :( ) laying in his bed. My Cole has the Disney Cars theme. His bed is the fire truck toddler bed (picked it up at a garage sale last summer:thumbsup2 ). Since he shares a room with Blake it is a 1/2 Cars themed room and 1/2 St. Louis Cardinals theme,lol. At least they are both red. Ok, I'm sorry for rambling on, I just happened to have a free moment (pooh is on t.v.) and wanted to jabber. Talk to ya soon.

Hi Tracy!

WOW, your Coley is all grown up now!!:sad1: He's weaned and in a big boy bed? Oh my, I'm so not ready for all of this!! Is Cole still doing great without nursing and is he staying in his bed? I'm always worried about that but my two oldest went into beds at 21 & 22 mos. and it worked, they never got out and it was too good to be true. I'm worried Cole will be tough cause he's been easy with everything else!! :rotfl:

I've been painting Todd's old nice heavy wood bedroom set navy, it's a dresser and a platform twin bed with drawers underneath. It's coming out SO cute, I thought the navy paint would update it enough and look nice and clean and be nice and new for Cole. I love it. His walls are painted a khaki color, his valances are navy with khaki buttons and his bedding is a train quilt. It's really cute, I got a FANTASTIC deal on it from Marshall's....it's a whole set: quilt, pillow sham, sheet set, throw pillow for $35! It's adorable and it was marked down twice for like $100+ from there!!! I can't wait to see it all set up.:cloud9: I"m pretty sure Cole is more ready than I am, every night he climbs into Lucas' bed and covers himself up with the blankets and cuddles in all cute. I just can't believe it's time....:sad2: They grow up way to fast!! Don't they?:confused3

I hope you're well and the boys are good, too! Have you decided on an invite yet for Coley's party? We just booked "Day out with Thomas" tickets for Cole's 2nd birthday. They sell out every time so we decided to get them now, it's for the week before his birthday (so he's still free, cause they charge for them when they are 2!;) ) And we'll just do a family party with my parents on his actual birthday, it will be nice. I'm with you, I plan way in advance, too, I think you have to with 3!

Okay, time for some quiet time, they are all asleep....it was a long day!! ttys!:goodvibes

Hey Tracy!! How are you? It's been a long time, hope things are well!!:surfweb:

Hey Kristen!

I know it has been way too long. Sorry to keep everyone waiting. I have been busy in a whirlwind of planning trying to get everything figured out for our vacation. I've been trying to make deposits on the things that I can and so i have to make sure I have a final decision on what we are doing. Things have changed quite a bit and I hope to get on here later today with a big announcement of things that have changed and to announce that we have made reservations:banana: Thanks for writing. How are things with you? Hope all is well.

Yay!! Looking forward to hearing the latest and greatest plans!! :thumbsup2

Just wanted you to know I was still here waiting to hear about them, no pressure, when you have the time, I'll be here!!:goodvibes

We're good....all the boys have colds (again!), so ready for Spring to Sprung already! LOL!!:) We put together Coley's big boy room this weekend, he jumped right into bed and I cried...and then it was bedtime and he wasn't having it at all! Good thing we kept his crib up! LOL!!:lmao: Hoping I can convince him at some point this week to nap in his bed and we can go from there....how is your Cole doing with his big boy bed? I think it was easier with Lucas and Ethan cause they slept together in the same room, Cole is in his own so he's not so sure. Soon enough, soon enough....:cloud9:

Hope you and the boys are well, hope to catch up soon!! Have a nice day!!:wizard:

Hello everyone!!! ( if anyone is still here that is,lol) I finally have an update and it's a big one! Lots of things have changed. I can't remember how to change the title of my TR though. Can anyone tell me how to do that and will it still tell those who are already subscribed? Then I will start with the update?

I'm here, I'm here!! But you already knew that....heehee!!;) Can you just go into your User CP and go into your signature to change you title? I'm still trying to figure out how to attach a new PTR to my old one so I can start, too!!! Can't wait to hear the latest and greatest!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter