3 Adult in an AKV Value Studio?

MickeyCrazed

DIS Veteran
Do you think it will be too crowed for 3 adults to stay in one of the new value studios at AKL?

It is only a one night stay - we will be moving to a one bedroom villa at WL the next day.

I think if it's one night and you're all comfortable sharing a room and two of you are comfortable sharing a bed, you should be fine.

One night? No problem. As indicated, it is better than a standard hotel room off-site or a value room.

I wouldn't want to go more than one night though! :crowded:

I must be the only one. I need space! But I guess you'll be fine, since you're all in a 1 bedroom afterwards, and that's something to look forward to!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks for the quick responses! I think we will try it.

We currently have an OKW studio reserved for cash, but money is tight, and I thought we would switch over to a point stay at AKV. Hopefully our family will be impressed the the resort so much that they won't notice the :crowded: room.

Thanks for the quick responses! I think we will try it.

We currently have an OKW studio reserved for cash, but money is tight, and I thought we would switch over to a point stay at AKV. Hopefully our family will be impressed the the resort so much that they won't notice the :crowded: room.

The only potential issue I think you'll have is the lack of storage space (AKV Jambo rooms/values have almost no closet - hence the "wardrobe" furniture - which is not very practical because it has no shelves and the size of the bathroom. The bathroom is really, really, really small. I thought BWV had small bathrooms, but AKV seemed much smaller. We don't know yet where the extra space is coming off of the value rooms - but if they take any room off the bathrooms it would not be worth the point savings to me.

That said, we did 4 (2 adults, two kids 8 and 10) in a AKV studio for a week and it was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter