"24" The Show

You bet. I was a big fan right from the beginning, but as good as it still is, I still like Season 1 the best by far. Each season gets a little more hard to believe IMO, while the first season was not nearly as bad.

I'll watch this upcoming season, but I'll really miss the characters that made the other seasons so great. They killed many of them off. :( I admit I can't wait to see how they will make up a way for Jack to escape form the Chinese.

I loved the first season. After that, like some, love some, hate some. But I keep watching.

President Palmer is gone, but Audrey remains. Wth?

It seemed like Keifer was phoning it in last season, I dunno.

When they killed off Edgar, i was so upset! i loved that characters interaction with Chloe. I cant stand Audreys lip licking, it drives me crazy.

Love it! Can't wait for it to start up again.

My DH never got into to it, but last season I started watching with another DISer over IM. We would just send each other messages like "OMG", "I can't believe it", etc, but it made me feel like someone knew how I was feeling. :rotfl:

SamRoc said:
When they killed off Edgar, i was so upset! i loved that characters interaction with Chloe. I cant stand Audreys lip licking, it drives me crazy.
yes, Edgar was sad, i'll miss him, Chloe is weird and i feel for jack, will they have one entire season on a ship, i really have no idea how he is going to get out of this one,

My favorite show!! Haven't missed an episode yet........I'm embarrased to admit I sent DS#2 to the nursery a couple hours after I gave birth because 24 was coming on!! Hey--I have a lifetime to bond w/the baby, I couldn't miss 24!!! FYI--he hasn't appeared traumatized in anyway missing out on that one hour with me. :rotfl:

Love the show. We've only watched the past two seasons, though. We've got to rent the rest and get caught up. This is the only show during the primetime evening hours that we will watch (or record) all week.

Love it. And, I believe that President Logan told the Chinese where to find Jack. Somehow Logan is going to work this to his advantage and will not be exposed because they are going to need Logan to get Jack back. (my theory)

Don't call me on the phone, I won't answer it. Don't even think of coming over to my house-unless you plan on being ignored from 9-10.

Not only do I watch it live, I also Tivo it in case I need see a scene again to catch a clue!

The only thing wrong with Jack Bauer is that he's a fictional character.

How do you know he is fictional? Maybe it is a documentary.

Haven't missed an episode since the beginning of Season 1. Big fan! I like how they started last year going straight through without missing a week (hate waiting until January though). I've loved Kiefer since "The Lost Boys".

One rainy morning, there was nothing on t.v. and I just happened to flipped to that and watched like 4 hours of it. (it was a marathon). It is a really interestinf show! :thumbsup2

I have a total crush on Jack Bauer. :love:

My DH and I think this is without a doubt the best show on TV. Every episode, they say the word protocol... and my DH and I say "Jack is so cool" LOL. We started watching season 1 the beginning of June and finished season 5 about 2 weeks ago and we have been sad ever since. We have no idea how we are going to make it until it starts up again in January, and then what are we going to do for 6 days after we watch it. :sad2:

It just got better and better as every season went on. I think season 5 was my favorite, but I want to start over with season 1 again because I feel I missed so much.

We have become total 24 Junkies and could not be more proud! :)

24 has made me a KS fan, i was not one before watching this show.

Last season, President Logan was an idiot

I dont know about him being an idiot. He got rid of the original recording. And, almost got away with the whole thing. You have not seen the last of Logan.

CaptainJack said:
I dont know about him being an idiot. He got rid of the original recording. And, almost got away with the whole thing. You have not seen the last of Logan.
I have read somewhere (I think maybe TV Guide?) that President Logan and his wife will be back.

This is funny. I work for Fox, and for 3 seasons it was my job to keep it on the air locally. I paid only as much attention as I had to, because I could not stand Keifer Sutherland.

Then while on vacation during season 4, I watched the entire season 1 DVD set. I was hooked totally. Within 2 months I had watched the first 3 seasons.

I love that show. :lmao:

This is one of my favorite shows. My schedule makes it hard to keep up with any TV show, so my wife started getting me the season DVDs. I will be starting season three soon and once I start I can't stop. Every season, no, every scene, is a cliff-hanger. Once I'm done watching for the night I have to take a few hours to calm down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter