"24" Fans: A must see!!!

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
OMG, I am going to split a gut from laughing at this 24 take off. Here's the link but be warned, some of the language is rated R. Still, a VERY funny satire of this great show. :rotfl:

24, The Lost Episode

Just keep scrolling down and more pictures will show up. There's also a page 2 and maybe more. I've been laughing so hard, I haven't gotten past that.

Enjoy!

I have never watched "24" but I have heard great things about it. Is it too late to start watching it and getting it???

DawnCt1 said:
I have never watched "24" but I have heard great things about it. Is it too late to start watching it and getting it???

Not really. We didn't start watching it until a couple of episodes into season 3. When that season ended, we went out and rented seasons one and two. Things are are not advised: Watching too much 24 over a short period of time. We were having trouble sleeping!!

I'm sure there will be a thread about the show when it starts on Sunday. If you have any questions, someone will be able to answer them.

It truly is a great show. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter