---------------

I can't remember the name of the shop, it's on Main Street next to the Market House. At least I saw most of those pieces there when we were there not too long ago. :)

I was going to guess your house if you are a Jim Shore collector!. Or my local hallmark store which usually has a great selection............at DL I have no clue!

I was going to say your house, too. lol

Could these be at the World of Disney? I'm thinking of two other possibilities, but others might have a better idea than me.

I would not have known that, I haven't ever been to Knott's......LOL

:upsidedow Well done! That was a good game.

Virginia's was an annual destination in my teens. My dad used to collect the Duncan Royale santas, and my mom would save, and then go twice, sometimes thrice, a year and get one for him to give for his birthday & Christmas. It was practically a tradition to go there each year. :goodvibes

Wow, I can't believe I got it right! I just guessed KBF bc the reflection looked like the stores that they have outside of the park, but I didn't know that they have a Cinnabon.
Then I also remembered that Virginia's (although I didn't remember the name of the store) had all sorts of stuff, including Disney.
Thank you for the bragging rights! Yes! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter