23 days until first trip!

PixyDst

Earning My Ears
Only 23 days until my family's annual May vacation to SSR - and my boyfriend's first vacation...ever! :hyper: At 26 years old, he's pretty excited to finally get to experience the magic of Disney!

Too bad the excitement hasn't hit him yet...My mother, father, and I have all been itching to go since we started planning in January. We know what is so amazing and exciting and magical about WDW and he doesn't understand yet! Little does he know...

But seriously, 23 DAYS!!!:cheer2::cool1:

I went to Disney for the first time when I was 32. Many years ago. We were taking my oldest DD on her first trip with friends. I was excited but thought it was a once in a life time trip. Not something I would want to do over and over. Well I learned about Disney magic when I was there. I have now been on 40+ once in a life time trips. The next one is in 12 days and another once in December. :blush:

Have a magical vacation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter