2024 Moonlight Magic

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Just received an email with the dates of 2024 moonlight magic events but it didn't say when we can register. Does anyone know when the registration opens for March 1st Epcot even will be? Thanks all

If we have friends also traveling with us but in another room-- would we be able to get tickets for both room? It'll be 3 people in room and 3 in the other.

If we have friends also traveling with us but in another room-- would we be able to get tickets for both room? It'll be 3 people in room and 3 in the other.
I’m curious about this also as we are doing a family trip where there will be six of us in a two bedroom and two more in a studio. I know I can register the six of us in the two bedroom but I’m not sure if the other two are just out of luck?

I am a DVC member (blue card) but for this trip I will be staying at a Universal Hotel. Am I allowed to buy a (one) ticket for
a Moonlight Magic event.?
Thanks
Mel

I am a DVC member (blue card) but for this trip I will be staying at a Universal Hotel. Am I allowed to buy a (one) ticket for
a Moonlight Magic event.?
Thanks
Mel
if you do not have a reservation at a WDW resort on the night of the event, you have to wait until the general registration to attempt to get in. Anecdotally, only about 10% of the capacity is made available during general registration and it tends to fill up rather quickly. All locals who do not have a room booked will also be attempting to register at that time. There's no harm in trying, but many people come away from the general registration disappointed.

if you do not have a reservation at a WDW resort on the night of the event, you have to wait until the general registration to attempt to get in. Anecdotally, only about 10% of the capacity is made available during general registration and it tends to fill up rather quickly. All locals who do not have a room booked will also be attempting to register at that time. There's no harm in trying, but many people come away from the general registration disappointed.
Thank you

I just saw that we will be there on the December 13 date. Was this one just added as well. When I look online, I can't find where to register. One site said registration was already open to those with resort reservations but then another said it would open for those with resort registration on November 28. Can anyone help? Thanks! I'm so excited we are actually going to be there. I just hope we can register and go.

I have a question-- we are set to check out of AKV on 3/1. Are we able to pre-register if we check OUT on the first or do we have to be staying the night of March 1st?

I’m curious about this also as we are doing a family trip where there will be six of us in a two bedroom and two more in a studio. I know I can register the six of us in the two bedroom but I’m not sure if the other two are just out of luck?
My husband and I are members and in 2022 we were allowed to register a total of 10 people staying in three different rooms, all the same traveling party.

I think that all the rooms have to be booked on your membership. So if you booked the studio as well as the 2BR, you can register for a party of 8. But if the studio is booked on someone else’s membership or is being paid with cash, you’ll only be able to register six. The six who attend don’t have to be the six in the 2BR, only the owner has to be present to check in. DVC doesn’t care who the other five people are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter