2023 packages "now on sale"...

the 14-day thing is usually indicative only to show how much the offer is worth for that length of tiime. The "up to" figure they quote will be for 14 days, anything less than that will be proportionally less.
Just for info on the invoice for my booking in #38 above it lists:
Dining Credit $36 Per Night
$200 Disney Spending Money

That's for value resorts (14x36=504) - I guess the Dining Credit is $72 per night for the moderates like FQ.

I've put £50 on the possibility of a 2023 trip with the many$ gifty offer, but as you say preferred rooms are rare.
For 14 nights in October I was thinking about FQ, but no prefs, then POP but no prefs - and I'm there this year anyway. ASMusic had prefs.

For FQ the offer was $1000ish dining, etc + $200 gift card and for POP and ASM $504 + $200. Since I'm unlikely to buy more than $700 of food, etc, FQ didn't look like a deal for me and being near the facilities is important to me, so I've gone for ASM.

All my previous trips have been All Stars, and I've not generally had a problem with the buses. My POP trip this year is a first, so the skyliner queue experience will be a novelty. For £50 I'm prepared to change my mind - October 2023 is a ways off :)
The Skyliner queue moves incredibly quickly even when the morning line is massive, we only had one evening where there was a long line after Harmonious at Epcot and this was when they were still only putting one group in each car, we never shared a car once. It's permanently moving so no waiting for the next one. The bus stops are also great for Pop at AK and MK too.

The Skyliner queue moves incredibly quickly even when the morning line is massive, we only had one evening where there was a long line after Harmonious at Epcot and this was when they were still only putting one group in each car, we never shared a car once. It's permanently moving so no waiting for the next one. The bus stops are also great for Pop at AK and MK too.
Good to know! We are staying at Pop in August and I had read about long lines for the skyliner.

Good to know! We are staying at Pop in August and I had read about long lines for the skyliner.
When you arrive at the Skyliner for early morning opening and the line is huge don't worry because it moves really quickly and if they are back to putting more than one family group in each car then it'll move even faster.
One caveat, it will shut if there is a thunderstorm, but, so do the boats and some attractions, this is for safety reasons

Unfortunately not. I wanted my tickets to start the day after check in but they told me it’s now automatically linked to hotel check in date and cannot be amended
In my experience the tickets are 'valid for use' from check in day, but the 14 days doesn't start until you actually use them to enter a park. Also, I've read the newer14 day Disney tickets can be used for 14 separate days over an 18 day period. Not sure what ticket you have purchased (mine are from 2020 and postponed twice due to COVID so don't have the 18 day option).

Just for info on the invoice for my booking in #38 above it lists:
Dining Credit $36 Per Night
$200 Disney Spending Money

That's for value resorts (14x36=504) - I guess the Dining Credit is $72 per night for the moderates like FQ.
I booked this whilst I was on holiday and just say this invoice. Does anyone know how the dining credit works - so it's not an upfront $$$ credit?

I booked this whilst I was on holiday and just say this invoice. Does anyone know how the dining credit works - so it's not an upfront $$$ credit?
If it works the same as this year, on your arrival day they will email you a e-gift card for the entire amount. So yes, it would be upfront, the invoice just shows you how they calculate the amount you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter