2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

I have a cash stay and have 4 people listed in our room because another friend couple might join us. So I wanted to register and get 4 tickets. But if the others can't join and I modify the reservation, will I lose the tickets? I would want to modify only because we get charged extra for more than 2 adults in cash stays

Registration process is fairly straight forward. Click link to enter the queue and when it's your time to register, enter your DVC membership number. It will ask for the number of guests you are registering for (max is 5 during general registration) and there will be a series of check boxes that you must check to agree to what's listed.
This.

I have my DVC ID in my phone so just copy it. Then paste when registration goes live.

After that it’s up to the fates… and the speed of my internet connection lol

How many spots are there generally? I had 4 devices, my husband with 3 (we were in line before 11am EST) and the lowest we got was 1845. My husband was 5540.

How many spots are there generally? I had 4 devices, my husband with 3 (we were in line before 11am EST) and the lowest we got was 1845. My husband was 5540.
I hope a bunch of people in front of me did the same and drop out. I was only on one device.

I used 3 devices, lowest was at 4028, highest at 9800...so I closed that. My lowest is down to 3384 now... we'll see. Hoping for May 11th.

Not sure how many spots there are but 1845 should be just fine. Even if everyone was signing up for the max amount of guests, this registration is for both Moonlight Magic dates at HS so it should have a decent amount of capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter