2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

They release all at the same time. There’s not many this year like past years. I keep hoping they add a few more dates. We are there for the July one but not feeling optimistic that I’ll get in. I almost got shutout last year.
...apparently my 2194 isn't as dire as I thought. My last MM registration, I think I was #600 or something so I wasn't concerned at all.
6431 here 🤞🤞🤞

All booked! I must say, I clicked the link the minute I got the email a few days ago. I opened a second one a minute before 11:00 easter time out of interest. The first one let me straight in. The second one put me to the back of the queue in position 4000+. I've closed the second one of course as I don't want to hog the queue from other people, but it was an interesting experiment and worth noting for future reference everyone. The former was also just on my iPhone and stayed running even when my phone was in standby.

See you on the 8th Feb! I'll be easy to spot as the over excited Brit that wouldn't usually make it to Moonlight Magic!

All booked! I must say, I clicked the link the minute I got the email a few days ago. I opened a second one a minute before 11:00 easter time out of interest. The first one let me straight in. The second one put me to the back of the queue in position 4000+. I've closed the second one of course as I don't want to hog the queue from other people, but it was an interesting experiment and worth noting for future reference everyone. The former was also just on my iPhone and stayed running even when my phone was in standby.

See you on the 8th Feb! I'll be easy to spot as the over excited Brit that wouldn't usually make it to Moonlight Magic!
So it would seem the registration isn't random, rather, the order you click on the link. I clicked when the e-mail came in and got spot 457, but my other browser, which I opened at registration time, was number 5,2xx.

Got it for February 8!
Was on my phone and work computer.
My phone was a split second faster than my work computer for the countdown but
when it hit 11:00 am, my computer gave me number 840, while my phone gave me 2590 so that was
strange.
Either way, I'm in and have my confirmation.
Good luck to all!

So it would seem the registration isn't random, rather, the order you click on the link. I clicked when the e-mail came in and got spot 457, but my other browser, which I opened at registration time, was number 5,2xx.
I think that's right.

Out of interest, I've had a registration confirmation email. Is that it booked? Or does that merely mean that we've registered our interest in attending?

I think that's right.

Out of interest, I've had a registration confirmation email. Is that it booked? Or does that merely mean that we've registered our interest in attending?
If you received the confirmation e-mail after registering, that's your confirmation. I got one too, and there's a registration code on it.

If you received the confirmation e-mail after registering, that's your confirmation. I got one too, and there's a registration code on it.
Great. Can't wait. Trying to temper my excitement slightly though as I don't want to be underwhelmed.

Great. Can't wait. Trying to temper my excitement slightly though as I don't want to be underwhelmed.
It's four extra hours in a park, with some free food/treats and some entertainment, and lower crowds. Don't expect a night in the Castle Suite! :laughing:

Got it for February 8!
Was on my phone and work computer.
My phone was a split second faster than my work computer for the countdown but
when it hit 11:00 am, my computer gave me number 840, while my phone gave me 2590 so that was
strange.
Either way, I'm in and have my confirmation.
Good luck to all!
Great news! Now you are a pro for these event sign ups. We were at Old Key West in September for our first one but Moonlight Ian changed that. We live in southern California and looking forward to our first Moonlight Magic here on the 1st!

Epcot's MM starts at 10PM. Does this mean that if I'm not in the park already, and want to us the MM event as my park admission, that I won't be able to get in until 8PM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter