2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

Hi.
Can anyone please tell me exactly where I should start at 11 am. Should I be on my email and hit "Reserve Your Spot" at 11 am or already be on the next page at 11 am.
Thanks so much!

Hi.
Can anyone please tell me exactly where I should start at 11 am. Should I be on my email and hit "Reserve Your Spot" at 11 am or already be on the next page at 11 am.
Thanks so much!
The site will be active at 11. You can actually click now and see the countdown ticket.

Hi.
Thanks so much!
Be on the queue-it page prior to 11am eastern time. Don’t refresh. At 11 it will cycle, giving you a place in line. It will update your number until it’s your turn. Once in, it will have you confirm your membership number and go from there!

Be on the queue-it page prior to 11am eastern time. Don’t refresh. At 11 it will cycle, giving you a place in line. It will update your number until it’s your turn. Once in, it will have you confirm your membership number and go from there!
Thank you. So I should not be on the actual email, I should click “Reserve Your Spot” prior to 11 am and not refresh.

Is above correct?

Thank you. So I should not be on the actual email, I should click “Reserve Your Spot” prior to 11 am and not refresh.

Is above correct?
Correct. Be on the page (with Pluto) prior to 11am. It will grab all at 11am and randomly give out numbers. Can be on multiple devices too to play the odds. (Computer, phone, etc). Each will get a number in line. Use the lowest plus gives a backup in case one crashes out.

What if you haven’t received an email when staying at a DVC resort?
It won’t matter. But once you enter your membership number it will find your reservation and let you proceed. If it can’t find your reservation then you’re done and won’t be able to register. Yes, this will happen to a few folks. I’ve been doing this since the first one in 2015. There will be hiccups and not everyone will get in. Just a little stressful for sure. Good luck to all. We’ll be sitting on the sidelines cheering you on. May your internet connection Be strong and have a hotspot as backup. We get to play next time for the May event.

When do they typically release registration dates for the summer ones
They release all at the same time. There’s not many this year like past years. I keep hoping they add a few more dates. We are there for the July one but not feeling optimistic that I’ll get in. I almost got shutout last year.

When do they typically release registration dates for the summer ones
Based on the Epcot ones that are opening for registration today, it looks like the timeline is a week or two before the event. But I would just keep looking at this thread to get the exact date and time, because I don’t think there is a rhyme or reason to be guessed at.

Correct. Be on the page (with Pluto) prior to 11am. It will grab all at 11am and randomly give out numbers. Can be on multiple devices too to play the odds. (Computer, phone, etc). Each will get a number in line. Use the lowest plus gives a backup in case one crashes out.
Thank you very much!
I didn't think to use my phone and computer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter