2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

So do they actually hold back tickets for non DVC members? This is advertised as a DVC perk. Im confused.

The general registration is still is for only DVC owners who are eligible, but didn’t have a room reservation booked for the night of the event to qualify for the early registration.

And, anyone who was able to book during early registration can’t try for more tickets. But, anyone who didn’t get in during early registration can try again under the general registration.

You must have an eligible membership, that is DVC-Y, to register.

First registration is for those who have a room reservation on property. Second registration is for those who do not, that is locals, or staying off property.

In my experience the number of tickets held back is small and sells out very quickly… much more quickly than the registration for DVC eligible members on property.

We have MM for Hollywood Studios on 9/13. If the park closes at 9:00pm, what time can we get in to start going on attractions if we don't have tickets otherwise? Would that be 7:00pm (2 hours before)? I thought I read a while ago someone who attended an Epcot event and check-in was 3 hours ahead but that might be me misremembering.

Thanks,
Joe

We have MM for Hollywood Studios on 9/13. If the park closes at 9:00pm, what time can we get in to start going on attractions if we don't have tickets otherwise? Would that be 7:00pm (2 hours before)? I thought I read a while ago someone who attended an Epcot event and check-in was 3 hours ahead but that might be me misremembering.

Thanks,
Joe
For the last DHS MM event, we could enter the park as early as 7 pm without needing park admission. You should receive a follow up email shortly before the event date with final details and a digital (pdf) event guide.

Thanks,
Joe
This was from the day before the 5/10 Hollywood event:

You can check in a bit early. While the event begins at 10 p.m., you may check in as early as 7 p.m. and as late as 10:45 p.m. at the Main Entrance of Disney’s Hollywood Studios (look for event signage.) Entry prior to the 7 p.m. mix-in time requires a separate paid theme park admission and park reservation. Those who plan to enjoy the parks before the after-hours party begins may find the in-park check-in location near Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Often they start letting you in a little before that (up to 30 minutes, maybe?) but we didn't try for extra early that night because it started pouring!

Whoa! I have a park res at AK for that day during my December solo trip, but I'm not the Blue Card holder in the family. Bummer....that's timing for you...BAD timing.

Best of luck to all that try to get tickets!! :cheer2:

Thanks for the heads up. We're at BWV that week, but haven't gotten the email yet. I think I need to adjust my plans now... right after I've booked my ADRs. At least this info came out before candlelight processional packages...

I hope you can make it work!

Unfortunately after reading the fine print looks like we can't go since we attended the AKV one in the summer.

Please note that, in order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic, Members may register to attend only one event date for each participating Park per year.

Our email came about 2 hours ago (11:30am).

That’s fantastic! But we’re not arriving until Dec 15 and staying to Dec 23. Still just one EEH that 9 days. I wish they’d address that.

Our email came about 2 hours ago (11:30am).

That’s fantastic! But we’re not arriving until Dec 15 and staying to Dec 23. Still just one EEH that 9 days. I wish they’d address that.
You have 2 EEH, both at Epcot on the Monday and Thursday...same as we have 12/9-12/16.

Unfortunately after reading the fine print looks like we can't go since we attended the AKV one in the summer.

Please note that, in order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Disney Vacation Club Moonlight Magic, Members may register to attend only one event date for each participating Park per year.
Thanks! I've moved some ADRs and park reservations so we're all set... just need to actually register for MM. The only MM we did this year was Hollywood studios in May, so we're good!

You have 2 EEH, both at Epcot on the Monday and Thursday...same as we have 12/9-12/16.
Thank you! Was that just posted today? I checked the app and online yesterday and Thurs EEH wasn’t there.

I saw that too. That’s great news for those who have missed out in the past. I also attended the AK event in July. Hoping it will be easier for members to get in. On another page I pointed this out and people who already attended this year said they were going to sign up again. Just shaking my head. hoping to see the dates for 2024 soon. Been working on those trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter