2020 ticket sales??

I was able to buy single day tickets for 7/18 since we're AP Silver but wanted to go during our blackout. Ticket purchase was smooth as can be, but then got to the reservation system and says I'm maxed out on passes because we have AP reservations later in the year. Ugh! Now the internet support number is "all circuits busy". Great!

Need 9 days tix. We’re on the fence with AP gold which don’t seem to be on sale. Only issue is the park reservations if limited to 7 days
No 9-day tickets for 2020. Max is 7-day tickets. You'll have to buy a 7-day and then a 2-day if you really need 9 days in the parks.

I was able to buy single day tickets for 7/18 since we're AP Silver but wanted to go during our blackout. Ticket purchase was smooth as can be, but then got to the reservation system and says I'm maxed out on passes because we have AP reservations later in the year. Ugh! Now the internet support number is "all circuits busy". Great!

Thats correct. There was and is a big stink about that restriction. You need resort reservations to book more days.

What issue with park reservations for the AP gold? we have gold & have 8 days of park reservations in October.
My post was poorly worded. I need to fill out my tickets for 6 guests for November. 3 of us have tickets already, along
with park reservations for Nov.

The 3 remaining guests either need 9 day tickets, or, once available, 2 Gold AP passes (dvc) + one x9 day.

Neither seems to be an option at this time (I need to call disney or DVC), so I doubt I can reserve 9 days w/ 7 day tickets
until I verify with disney, but we'll see as more folks get information.

I would cancel one of the later days and book a pass for 7/18 for now. They are doing passes on a rolling basis for APs, so after you go on 7/18, you can get a pass for the trip later this year. It seems like the next couple of weeks availability is more scarce than later (which makes sense as Chapek indicated they would increase capacity over time), so would prioritize getting a pass for 7/18 if I were you.

I would cancel one of the later days and book a pass for 7/18 for now. They are doing passes on a rolling basis for APs, so after you go on 7/18, you can get a pass for the trip later this year. It seems like the next couple of weeks availability is more scarce than later (which makes sense as Chapek indicated they would increase capacity over time), so would prioritize getting a pass for 7/18 if I were you.

No go. We have 8 resort days with 8 reservations and 3 AP reservations. I deleted one to make room. Still giving me the "Pass Limit reached" message.

I have to add my DD to the reservation. She was supposed to be down there because she was a Fall DCP, but that was canceled, so she wasn't on the reservation. I also want to drop the park hopper. I'm on hold now - it now says 45 minutes. Hoping it's quicker than that! I might have to cancel the whole reservation if Covid is still going strong (work will quarantine me for two weeks if we go), so I don't want to be stuck with unused tickets.
Awww, I’m sorry about the DCP getting cancelled! My daughter wants to do the spring one but who knows if they will resume the program. I hope you were able to add your DD to your package!

Awww, I’m sorry about the DCP getting cancelled! My daughter wants to do the spring one but who knows if they will resume the program. I hope you were able to add your DD to your package!
Still holding!!! Thanks - hopefully there will be a spring DCP for both our kids!

I don't have any tickets or reservations and I'm chomping at the bit to hear when poor pitiful souls like me can get these. I'll stay offsite - or at Disney Springs. Don't care. PLEEEEEEZE

I have a park ressie and no tickets. Can I purchase tickets today? How exactly do I do that?

Thank you.

No 9-day tickets for 2020. Max is 7-day tickets. You'll have to buy a 7-day and then a 2-day if you really need 9 days in the parks.

Oof. Wonder how this applies to resort guests; I was going to try to add 1 or 2 days to our 7 day tix since we will likely be unable to park hop or use water parks.
A few days ago I was able to get thru the UI online of adding those days, but it errored upon checkout because the system was not yet allowing new ticket sales.

Today when I hit "Change Ticket", I get this fellow:

mpddbdf.png

TA had tickets purchased before 7:30 this morning. Linked and park ressies made within half hour. Only 3 of the 7 of us had tickets before today. (we are at Coronado in mid-October.) Such a relief to all have tickets and park passes. Now at least if we have to cancel, it’s because of the virus and not lack of tickets.

No go. We have 8 resort days with 8 reservations and 3 AP reservations. I deleted one to make room. Still giving me the "Pass Limit reached" message.
Just occurred to me--it must be because the AP calendar is sold out for July 18. They have said that APs can get passes about their standard 3 passes for the length of resort stays, but they haven't said that APs can get an additional pass by purchasing an additional park ticket. I guess the system is not set up for that. You could always try calling and see if they will make an exception.

TA had tickets purchased before 7:30 this morning. Linked and park ressies made within half hour. Only 3 of the 7 of us had tickets before today. (we are at Coronado in mid-October.) Such a relief to all have tickets and park passes. Now at least if we have to cancel, it’s because of the virus and not lack of tickets.
Ugh, these reports are killing me (running on close to 3 hours on hold on the phone). I really hope our dates are still open for passes when I finally get through. Have tried incognito, chrome, the app, nothing works for me.

Just occurred to me--it must be because the AP calendar is sold out for July 18. They have said that APs can get passes about their standard 3 passes for the length of resort stays, but they haven't said that APs can get an additional pass by purchasing an additional park ticket. I guess the system is not set up for that. You could always try calling and see if they will make an exception.

I'm figuring it's a glitch they haven't accounted for yet. So I am on the "all circuits busy" merry-go-round currently. Not sure how they WOULDN'T make this work since we purchased full price tickets to go during an AP blackout period.

I have a park ressie and no tickets. Can I purchase tickets today? How exactly do I do that?

Thank you.

I had a resort reservation and was able to buy park tickets and get park reservations this morning. Did it all online, took about 15 minutes. Very smooth! Trip in in November (for the Wine and Dine half....hopefully!!) :)

I don't have any tickets or reservations and I'm chomping at the bit to hear when poor pitiful souls like me can get these. I'll stay offsite - or at Disney Springs. Don't care. PLEEEEEEZE
You should be able to book resort stays (room only or package) and buy tickets today.

Thank you.
How do you have a park ressie with no ticket? You can purchase tickets today. Online or by phone.

The rest of my room bought tickets this morning and linked them to the room reservation they are showing when I pull up my plans on MDE but when I go to tickets - it doesn’t show 2 of the 3 linked and if I go to park reservations it says the one with a bought ticket this morning doesn’t have enough days - trying to get thru but circuits busy. - any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter