2017 Release Watch :)

Oohhhhh, I'm getting giddy. Come on 6/21!!!

Although, I won't actually book anything until I have a discount I am happy with, but at least I can have fun pricing stuff out. :rotfl:

Although, I won't actually book anything until I have a discount I am happy with, but at least I can have fun pricing stuff out. :rotfl:

Yes! This exactly! I am so ready to start pricing things out!

I feel exactly the same way! But I am actually going to book a package, lol...I figure if I book now I have some set in stone but if/when discounts come out I can see if they can either apply the discount to my current package or find me something comparable...that's what I did last year and it worked out great! I just want to be able to pick a resort and have something in concrete lol

I feel exactly the same way! But I am actually going to book a package, lol...I figure if I book now I have some set in stone but if/when discounts come out I can see if they can either apply the discount to my current package or find me something comparable...that's what I did last year and it worked out great! I just want to be able to pick a resort and have something in concrete lol
Me too!!! I want to make sure I get where I want to stay, and it all seems more real when you can look at MDE and see your vacation ;)

Hmmm...maybe this is what I need to do. We are going regardless, but I'm hoping for a discount. :scratchin

Oh package comes out next Tuesday for 2017?

Yup!!!

I just contacted my bank to let them know that I will be making 3 payments to Disney next Tuesday so that they will let them through

1) $200 deposit for our package (we are maxing out nights on this one)
2) Full cost on Room Only w/military discount
3) Remainder left will go towards package

I'll just be interested in seeing what 2017 prices will be like. Will Disney slow down a bit with their price increases or will the cash grab continue? I wonder if they're going to finally realize that they are reaching the limits of what some of their most loyal fan base are able/willing to pay for a WDW vacation.

Yes! This exactly! I am so ready to start pricing things out!

Me too!!! I want to make sure I get where I want to stay, and it all seems more real when you can look at MDE and see your vacation ;)

I'll just be interested in seeing what 2017 prices will be like. Will Disney slow down a bit with their price increases or will the cash grab continue? I wonder if they're going to finally realize that they are reaching the limits of what some of their most loyal fan base are able/willing to pay for a WDW vacation.

Add me to the list of those who will be checking out the prices tomorrow but not booking yet. I want to look over my options. And I, too wonder how much of an increase Disney is going to try to get from people.

Yup!!!

I just contacted my bank to let them know that I will be making 3 payments to Disney next Tuesday so that they will let them through

1) $200 deposit for our package (we are maxing out nights on this one)
2) Full cost on Room Only w/military discount
3) Remainder left will go towards package

Is your military room payment for this year? I am anticipating that next years military discount news won't be available until later this year, since they went to the full calendar year discount. Have you heard differently?

Add me to the list of those who will be checking out the prices tomorrow but not booking yet. I want to look over my options. And I, too wonder how much of an increase Disney is going to try to get from people.

One more day!

Is your military room payment for this year? I am anticipating that next years military discount news won't be available until later this year, since they went to the full calendar year discount. Have you heard differently?

Im not sure - I can't book room only until Mid - July

I'm so excited!!
I can use my Disney Gift Card to book a package online correct?

Thanks!
Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter