2014 Roll Call

Hi All ! We're beginning plans for a Sept-Oct 2014 trip (our third trip in 4 years) ....hoping for free dining , cheap flights out of halifax or bangor and a rental car from MCO. Doing three days disney, plus MNSSHP , Universal/IOA for 2 days and probably a water park (haven't decided which yet) ... any deals/discounts for those months you came across i'd love to know about :flower3:
Don't have any deals to share yet:-) your plans sound great! We have done a split park trip and not sure what you accommodation plans are? For us it was great to stay onsite at universal - the express pass that comes with it was SO worth it! Even better was getting in an hour early for Wizarding World! No queues for the big rides. Just sharing our experience :-) We're there for Easter this year - never been at a busy time! Eek!

Don't have any deals to share yet:-) your plans sound great! We have done a split park trip and not sure what you accommodation plans are? For us it was great to stay onsite at universal - the express pass that comes with it was SO worth it! Even better was getting in an hour early for Wizarding World! No queues for the big rides. Just sharing our experience :-) We're there for Easter this year - never been at a busy time! Eek!

I can't decide where to stay just yet , if free dining is offered at Disney we ll most likely stay on site there , if not we ll likely rent a house as the kids really enjoy having there own pool ..never really looked at universal packages ..accustomed to Disney but worth a look I guess, which hotel did u stay at ?

I can't decide where to stay just yet , if free dining is offered at Disney we ll most likely stay on site there , if not we ll likely rent a house as the kids really enjoy having there own pool ..never really looked at universal packages ..accustomed to Disney but worth a look I guess, which hotel did u stay at ?

We stayed at Royal Pacific. We loved it! We had a couple of days there pre-cruise and then a few days at Disney afterwards. I think we'd have jumped on a free dining offer at Disney though! :cloud9: We've never been able to snag one of those!
Happy planning :goodvibes

We rented points to stay 8 nights at the Boardwalk Villas (December 2-10, 2014)...Our last trip was in September, so it will be over a year in between trips. :scared1: But our youngest should be tall enough to do Soar'n, Splash Mountain, and some of the other bigger rides.

Looking forward to Christmas time at Disney!

Aug 31-Sept 6 for my DDs 18th b day this was her choice for her trip. I offered Mexico Dominican Cuba and Bahamas as choices she went off the table and chose Disney. I am so proud of her she has followed in daddys footsteps.

I'm still looking at skipping 2014 ... hard to believe, but I'm thinking March 2015, Summer 2015, and February 2016. All with an annual pass ... and some people think I plan too far in advance. Geeezzzzz :rotfl2:

Our flights are booked, but our resort plans are not definite, except a minimum of 3-6 nights at All Star Sports. (One more resort on my checked off list, that will be all values, one mod and one deluxe that I've stayed at!) July 22-Aug 5. :cheer2:

I guess I can post in this thread again. We are planning a mom/kids trip (no vacation time at Dad's new job until 2015). So it will be dd17, ds10 and I. It's looking like August 21st to 29th at the Beach Club and hopefully I will be booking tomorrow:goodvibes.

we are heading down Aug 16-24 at AoA Finding Nemo suite - following up with a 4 day cruise so we can relax before we head home -- this year we will be taking our Foster Daughter - her first trip ever -- she is so excited and helping plan everything :)

We will be there from August 22 to August 30. It will be me, my fiancé, my dd-10, my ds- 11 and my step-son who is 13. We are driving from Ontario and staying off site. First Disney trip for my kids and I :)

I can't remember if I shared or not!

I will be going with my 14 year old niece, her mom (my sister) and her step father (my brother in law).

We are at All Star Sports (I've stayed at all the other values, so it's fun to stay at this one) from July 21-29. Then July 29-Aug 5 we are at Port Orleans Riverside.

So excited!:dance3:

We will be there from August 22 to August 30. It will be me, my fiancé, my dd-10, my ds- 11 and my step-son who is 13. We are driving from Ontario and staying off site. First Disney trip for my kids and I :)

Did you hear that its rumoured their will be a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on August 29th? What an awesome way that would be to end off your vacation!

We are there during the same time period, also staying offsite. What hotel or resort will you be at?

I will be going with my 14 year old niece, her mom (my sister) and her step father (my brother in law).

We are at All Star Sports (I've stayed at all the other values, so it's fun to stay at this one) from July 21-29. Then July 29-Aug 5 we are at Port Orleans Riverside.

What an awesomely long trip!

So excited! 95% sure that I can swing a trip to the Land Aug. 23-27. Fingers crossed that it won't be crazy, but who cares, it's Disney!

Our March trip ended up being our least successful trip so far so I am trying to figure out how to swing one more DL trip before our APs expire mid September.

Keeping my fingers crossed I can figure out how to make it happen!

:cool1:
:cool1:Just booked our trip for Oct 15 for 10 days first time for us at Port Orleans Riverside. We normally stay at Pop. This year we thought we would change. We really loved Pop as it was always clean and the Staff was great. Last October we were disappointed in the food Court with the selection of food.
Now we have to keep our Eyes out for a good deal on the flights. I hear that
Air Canada Rouge is really bad. So we are thinking of changing Air Line.

I finally convinced my wife to go again but it will only be 2 days, dec 4'th and 5'th, then off to spend a week on Fort Lauderdale Beach. This will let us do MVMCP on the Thursday night and the Candlelight Processional on the Friday night. After 12 nights at WDW last Christmas, we both agreed to wait a few years to return. So unexpected but I can't stay away from there during the holiday season

July 29th to August 3rd or maybe longer.

Don't know where we are staying yet... maybe old key west but we are waiting for the summer deals to be realeased in case they offer free dining... :rotfl2:

Did you hear that its rumoured their will be a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on August 29th? What an awesome way that would be to end off your vacation!

Is there any truth to that rumor?? We are staying at POP Aug 19-30. What an amazing way to end our trip.

Is this rumor any where else on the Dis??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter