(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great, but unfortunately we're the opposite. We arrive Wednesday so thats a down day for us :banana:and my anniversary is Saturday so that definitely a down day:drinking:. Thursday and Friday are our busy park days but you never know. I am actually going to AKL Thursday afternoon for lunch at Sanaa and to check the hotel out after a morning in the park. I hear so much about that hotel, Matt the bartender in Miznor's told us we have to check out the restaurant so I added it to our plans this trip. Has anyone gone to Sanaa or the hotel?

Welcome Home!!:cheer2:

Too bad! Enjoy every minute!!! How's the weather?:sunny:

:bday:
Yucky but I'm RPC, who cares?

Champagne n scones anyone?

Next stop poly cl 7/3
We'll be at Citrico's on 7/3 for dinner and to view the special fireworks show. We did this last year and had a great time, so we decided to repeat it again. We booked a last minute trip yesterday, staying at YC but coming over to the GF for dinner. We had no trouble grabbing a taxi at GF after the fireworks last year so decided to try it again this year. :)

We'll be at Citrico's on 7/3 for dinner and to view the special fireworks show. We did this last year and had a great time, so we decided to repeat it again. We booked a last minute trip yesterday, staying at YC but coming over to the GF for dinner. We had no trouble grabbing a taxi at GF after the fireworks last year so decided to try it again this year. :)
I’m having dinner with dis buds 7/3 at O’Hana .

Your plans sound great :)

My ds20 and DH loved rpc .

I was worried but we had a nice family time .

Tea with band, all the cookies ds could eat and DH loved the tropical juice/ POG .

I might have had SOME champagne . Have to say “upon request “ worked well this trip .

Oh ds would sit 5th floor with laptop and just stay there for a long time . He liked it up there .

The soup was great addition .

Wish I wasn’t heading home but time to make $ for the next trip !!

Yucky but I'm RPC, who cares?

Champagne n scones anyone?
I stayed at akl cl last year. Lots of the appies have similar flavors I was told. I loved the hot appies there better than everywhere else so far.

Try to go up to the 4th floor and walk a bit. That's where the cl rooms are. The lounge on 6th needs MB access(FYI)The hallways were so cool! You didn't mind walking to the lounge it's so beautiful.

Also there are large windows on both sides of the hall so you can see different animals just walking the hallways. There are outside viewing areas too.

Oh and Happy Anniversay!

I stayed at akl cl last year. Lots of the appies have similar flavors I was told. I loved the hot appies there better than everywhere else so far.

Try to go up to the 4th floor and walk a bit. That's where the cl rooms are. The lounge on 6th needs MB access(FYI)The hallways were so cool! You didn't mind walking to the lounge it's so beautiful.

Also there are large windows on both sides of the hall so you can see different animals just walking the hallways. There are outside viewing areas too.

Oh and Happy Anniversay!
We loved AKL CL! Had room on Kudu trail. Nice selection of appies and had afternoon tea with scones and clotted cream. At BC CL all they had in afternoon was chips, cookies and gummies, sheesh.

GF is my favorite resort on property. DW,DFIL,and DMIL have a GF club level trip set for June 18-22. I would love to attend, but with work, I will have to sit this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter