2012 "What's on National's Emerald Aisle?"

Came in on the B-side, around 5:30 on December 27th... choice was Impala/Malibu/200/Camry/Altima... took a 2012 Altima. Dropped the car off at FLL.

How long did it take you to get from Disney to FLL? I am making that drive in the reverse in March and was just wondering.

We arrived at about noon on Tuesday, Jan 24... there was some big golf thing going on and all they had were minivans. We drive a minivan, so were hoping for something different. Ended up canceling the EI reservation and picked a Ford Edge Limited from Alamo Full Size instead. GREAT CAR!!!

We arrived at about noon on Tuesday, Jan 24... there was some big golf thing going on and all they had were minivans. We drive a minivan, so were hoping for something different. Ended up canceling the EI reservation and picked a Ford Edge Limited from Alamo Full Size instead. GREAT CAR!!!

Do any of the Minivans have DVD players in them?

For future reference: If you don't find a vehicle you like on the EI, just ask for something different. You don't have to cancel, they will accomodate you as best they can.

We were there the 3rd, around 7:00 pm. There were no minivans, a lot of Impalas, and we took the only Nissan Murano. Loved the car, loved our price thanks to the february rental thread ($91).

We were looking close to midnight on the 4th, and while there were lots of Impalas, we snagged a Sienna. There were at least 4 Town and Country minivans we saw on our way out.

We also helped out a family of 4 that had booked EAisle but were cramming into a midsize despite there being bigger vehicles...they didn't know how to use the perk. We had just seen a businessman give up on a T&C because he wasn't taking the time to figure out how the seats went down to fit his golf clubs in so we pointed them to it.I hope they are enjoying their bigger vehicle.

We picked up on the 3rd and dropped off on the 11th. We got in really late and had a ton of luggage, so after seeing what looked like miles of Luminas we asked the attendant if there were any minivans further down we weren't seeing, she told us to just take the Caravan from the Executive Aisle. Sweet, $91 for the van for 9 days!

We picked up on the 3rd and dropped off on the 11th. We got in really late and had a ton of luggage, so after seeing what looked like miles of Luminas we asked the attendant if there were any minivans further down we weren't seeing, she told us to just take the Caravan from the Executive Aisle. Sweet, $91 for the van for 9 days!

Luminas? We don't have Luminas, they don't even make them anymore. Chevy stopped making them in the USA in 2001.

Got to the Emerald Aisle at MCO at 2 am on Feb 9 (should of been 11:30 pm on Feb 8). There were about 8 Grand Caravans, a Suburban, and a Ford Explorer, that I chose. It has about 12000 miles on it, but had rear view camera and all kinds of bells and whistles..

Can someone clarify? In order to choose from Emerald Aisle, do you have to reserve the midsize car with the emerald club code? I can usually get better rates using different codes.

No. You do not have to use the Emerald code. All you have to do is be an EC member. You just have to sign in on the home page and then make your reservation. You can use any code or codes you want. If you are not a member, then sign up for free and then sign in with your username and password.

Are these Emerald Aisle finds at the airport location or possibly at the Car Care Center?

TIA!

The Emerald Aisle is available at most larger airports. The CCC does not offer the aisle service. If you reserve a mid size at the CCC you will get a mid size. No larger cars or SUVs or vans for the mid size price. If you go to the Emerald Club section of the website there will be a list of where the Emerald Aisle is available.

Can someone clarify? In order to choose from Emerald Aisle, do you have to reserve the midsize car with the emerald club code? I can usually get better rates using different codes.

If you do not select a midsize, what you select is what you will receive. It is called an emerald reserve reservation and you are not able to go to the Emerald aisle for the selection. You will go to the appropriate row. IE: reserve a full size, go to the full size row.

Yes I'm sorry I forgot to say that you have to reserve a mid size car with your EC membership or you will get the class you reserve. If you are a regular EC member you reserve mid size and get the mid size price. If you happen to earn the executive level, you reserve a full size and get the mid size price and have the added benefit of choosing from executive aisle and regular emerald aisle. If you do not have executive benefits you only can choose from the regular emerald aisle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter