2011 Weddings

There's a 2010 wedding thread, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to start one for 2011, especially considering some people have been able to book their's already! :goodvibes

So, what has everyone booked/planned, and what date are you hoping for??

If I've made any mistakes, you want anything changed, or to be added, please let me know.

Hey Bec! Sign me on up for April 22, 2:20 at the WP! :bride:

OK. I think we're all updated for now!

There may not be many more updates done between now and the end of March (Because my turn is coming up!) but don't worry, it will happen!

OK. I think we're all updated for now!

There may not be many more updates done between now and the end of March (Because my turn is coming up!) but don't worry, it will happen!
Eeeeek! Bec it's so soon!!

We were booked for March 1st before we changed to the 29th, and I keep thinking how close it'd be if we hadn't have!

Are you all set?

Eeeeek! Bec it's so soon!!

We were booked for March 1st before we changed to the 29th, and I keep thinking how close it'd be if we hadn't have!

Are you all set?

I know! It's crazy!! :laughing: I think I'm all set. I'm trying to have a relaxed week this week before we fly over, but we'll see.

There's still stuff I've got to do when we're over there, but hopefully there wont be too much to do...

Just wanted to say that we moved up our wedding and will now be getting married Sept. 19, 2011. Can't wait!:banana:

Moving over here from the 2012 thread. We just confirmed today!! Escape Wedding 9/15/11 @ SBP @ 10 am :goodvibes

I am getting married on August 29, 2011 at the Yacht Club Gazebo at 10:00am. Hooray for a 20% discount! :) :dance3:

We are getting married at the WP on Oct. 8 at 5 p.m. and our reception is in GF.

Yay for 2011 Brides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter