2011 Planning - join me!

Me too! We're thinking about going in January of 2011. We want to buy into DVC, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to have our first welcome home trip!

Me too! We're thinking about going in January of 2011. We want to buy into DVC, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to have our first welcome home trip!

We would love to do DVC but I don't see it happening anytime soon. What resort are you looking into buying?

We are going July 30-August 6, 2011 and will be staying at POP. My DBIL and New DSIL will be joining my husband and I to celebrate DBIL and I's 40th birthday and my DH and I's 10th anniversary

I am trying to shake this post trip depression. I keep thinking how a month ago at this time I was less than a week away from our trip. 2011 seems so far away. I will just be happy to get to this time next year because at least I will have the trip booked by then.

We're in for 2011 . . . and 2010! We are planning DD's first trip for her 5th b-day in Feb 2011 and we weren't going to go again in the meantime, but Disney just had to tempt me with with the b4g3 deal :worship: and who am I to resist? So DH and I are trying to plan a trip for March 2010 @ POP, we're just waiting to see if my mom can watch the kids since I can't take DS out of school (if he is out for 5 consecutive days for anything other than illness or a death in the family they can and will take the parents to truency court :scared1:).

Hi Mrs. Grumpy! Add us to the 2011 list. No plans yet other than I know it will be in July because of our work schedule. It's been far too long since I've walked the streets of World Showcase on a beautiful summer evening! Well, okay, it's just been 2 years, but it seems longer than that! :)

I want to join in on the planning for 2011. My family of six is planning to visit WDW in April 2011. I'm afraid that the crowds might be crazy but we have never gone this time before. Anyone know if the flower and garden festival is going on in April. (It would be early in the month.) Anyway, thank you for starting this thread. It is a long time to wait but together we can get through it!

Hi Mrs. Grumpy! Add us to the 2011 list. No plans yet other than I know it will be in July because of our work schedule. It's been far too long since I've walked the streets of World Showcase on a beautiful summer evening! Well, okay, it's just been 2 years, but it seems longer than that! :)

Hey there Branson buddy! I see you found it. Now we can carry on Disney conversations on two boards!

I want to join in on the planning for 2011. My family of six is planning to visit WDW in April 2011. I'm afraid that the crowds might be crazy but we have never gone this time before. Anyone know if the flower and garden festival is going on in April. (It would be early in the month.) Anyway, thank you for starting this thread. It is a long time to wait but together we can get through it!

Glad you joined us! I figured I would go crazy if I didn't start a thread. I knew I wouldn't be the only one with the long wait until the next trip. Sorry I don't know much about Flower and Garden but I think it is going on in April.

Add us to the 2011 list for the first week of February. We will be staying at Pop Century once again and we already have all the restaurants chosen. LOL

Add us to the 2011 list for the first week of February. We will be staying at Pop Century once again and we already have all the restaurants chosen. LOL

We also have most of our restaurants picked out (subject to change of course). I have been looking at menus already!

yes, we're planning to stay at PC for 7 nights starting october 1 - hoping the free dining is still in effect then (during F&W) - and i've already got our meals planned out, as well as where we'll be each day!

yes, we're planning to stay at PC for 7 nights starting october 1 - hoping the free dining is still in effect then (during F&W) - and i've already got our meals planned out, as well as where we'll be each day!

Thanks for joining in! You sound like me with everything already pretty much planned out.

oh, i just love love love the planning ahead!

now, my DH and DS - that's another thing altogether.... ;)

it's like Chinese water torture to them, my daily "ONLY 720 DAYS TO GO!" updates (not to mention the 103 paper clips hanging in the kitchen, one for each week until we're there - and they're color-coordinated, natch!)

oh, i just love love love the planning ahead!

now, my DH and DS - that's another thing altogether.... ;)

it's like Chinese water torture to them, my daily "ONLY 720 DAYS TO GO!" updates (not to mention the 103 paper clips hanging in the kitchen, one for each week until we're there - and they're color-coordinated, natch!)

My DH gets tired of hearing also (99 weeks from today!). About three months before the trip he will start listening to me anything before that I get the eye rolls.

We are planning a Grand Gathering (of sorts) for our family in March 2011! There will be 11 of us, 6 adults and 5 kids ages 4-10! :cool1: It will be my 6th trip to WDW and the 3rd for my own little family. It will be my sister's 4th trip and the 1st for her little family. It will be my parent's 4th trip and their first in over 15 yrs! We will most likely all be staying in different resorts but will be spending as much time together as possible! :goodvibes

We are planning a Grand Gathering (of sorts) for our family in March 2011! There will be 11 of us, 6 adults and 5 kids ages 4-10! :cool1: It will be my 6th trip to WDW and the 3rd for my own little family. It will be my sister's 4th trip and the 1st for her little family. It will be my parent's 4th trip and their first in over 15 yrs! We will most likely all be staying in different resorts but will be spending as much time together as possible! :goodvibes

Sounds like you have lots of planning to do! I can't imagine trying to plan for that many people. Good luck!

im going in january (POFQ) and then again in october of 2010(ASMu!) BUT of course ill be back in october 2011 ... im REALLY hoping to do it up big that trip and stay at POLY! We will see moneywise .. but that is my goal (well, that, and to lose 20 lbs) :confused3

Count us in. We're planning for May 2011 and its always so exciting having a Disney trip in the planning phase.
I am also always very excited when we enter the airport going down. Cant wait!!!:banana:

Here's another one for your list. We are planning on going back January 2011 to celebrate my DH's 40th.As I sit here a year ago today we have been in Disneyworld. Sniff, Sniff I am a little sad but happy to be thinking ahead. We can't wait to go back.

Also any advice- January vs. October?... weather,lines, specials?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter