2011 Card Count Thread

3 more here, birthday cards for little ones...including a He-man (anybody remember him?!) card made with PPDU for my cousin's son. If I have time I will take a picture and post it.

I remember He-man! Too cute!

I finished 2 cards at my crop Sunday. One bday card for DH and a TY card for a friend. I'm working on a few others so I'll be back to post soon.

Here is the He-Man card:

11_04_22_120842_DSC_0065.jpg

Please add 1 to my total. Here is a birthday card for a cousin...I am make margarita cupcakes to go with the card. :thumbsup2

The front says, "Feeling a little sour about your birthday? The inside says, "Add some tequila and drink it up!"

11_04_22_120802_DSC_0064.jpg

Please add 1 to my total. Here is a birthday card for a cousin...I am make margarita cupcakes to go with the card. :thumbsup2

The front says, "Feeling a little sour about your birthday? The inside says, "Add some tequila and drink it up!"

11_04_22_120802_DSC_0064.jpg

THAT's Clever! How did you do the glass?

Lisa - 78? Oh MY!

THAT's Clever! How did you do the glass?

It is really easy, you trace a paper cup of the size you want onto a piece of paper, clean up the lines and edges and then trace that onto vellum. Then cut it out and score the sides of the cup about a quater inch in. Turn it over and ink the inside with any color or colors you want and fold your score lines in. Finally, line the score lines with either sticky strip or foam tape. Then bow the vellum just a little to get a 3D effect and tape it down.

It was a big hit at the party.

Welcome, Chloe'sMom!

Thanks with help from Lindababe last weekend who cut 2 1/4" squares and 2 1/2" squares, I did 76 thank you cards that while didn't have as many pieces as the wedding invitations I did last month, did coordinate with the invitations.

I will be giving the thank you cards as a little wedding present.

I completed 2 more yesterday so I should have 4 for April. I know it's not many, but it's a record for me!

I did 13 cards today. Duplicates (as needed) of these cards:

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

Late, but at least done.
IMG_1664.jpg

Early! :)
IMG_1665.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Tracy, did you use a cricut cartridge on cards # 1, 2, and 3? If so, which cartridge?

All your cards are gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter