2010 Confirmed DDP Snack Credits/Add updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she purchased ice cream at the crepes cart. The CM is misinformed. They do participate in the DP unless something changed very recently.

Does anyone have any more recent experiences at Goofy's using snack credits? This is a huge bummer for us! We loved the make your own pretzels :confused3:confused3

ETA: The quote was from January 27th 2010.

We were there the first week of March and were told only the make your own marshmallows were a snack credit. I asked at the register since it was not posted anywhere and I was curious to see if it had changed.

I thought it was pretty crummy of them not to have it posted anywhere near the make your own treat station, no prices by it either.

We were not on the ddp, paying out of pocket and I was not overjoyed that the cash price on the rice krispie treats with one dip, one topping, and one drizzle is now $5.....that really adds up with my DH and boys! :headache:

Here is the sign from the crepes stand in France taken the first week of March.

MomsPictures486.jpg

The sign has the crepes listed although we did not get one. I am planning on trying it on our trip in May.

:)

Here is the sign from the crepes stand in France taken the first week of March.

MomsPictures486.jpg

Yes, that is where we got our ice cream. We all got the soft serve in a waffle cone. And like I said, they did correct it for us but I was really confused as to why our resort concierge insisted it was not on the DDP as it seemed clear to us that it was.

We were not on the ddp, paying out of pocket and I was not overjoyed that the cash price on the rice krispie treats with one dip, one topping, and one drizzle is now $5.....that really adds up with my DH and boys! :headache:

yeah, I was going to get the pretzel rods OOP and fortunately chose to pay before it was made because I wasn't going to pay $6.95 for 3 pretzels, no matter how fancy and they weren't even allowed to be that fancy.

I wanted to post the sign to let you know I also saw this place on the DDP. This is only 1 or the 2 menu's I took pictures of. I am glad to help. :) I hope the DDP logo is still there in May... I really want to try the crepe.

Les Chefs de France is on the DDP, but it is a TS. Was it not at Boulangerie Patisserie? That is a CS with snack credit items. If it was, it is on the DDP. It must have been inadvertently incorrectly charged. I guess that brings us back to the good old advice of check your receipts. It does happen from time to time for whatever reason. :goodvibes

Does any one know what u can get with snack credits at CBR?

We were hoping to buy breakfast with snack credits?
cereal, muffins?

Does any one know what u can get with snack credits at CBR?

We were hoping to buy breakfast with snack credits?
cereal, muffins?

The Grab N Go section of the CBR food court had quite a few things as snack credits. I remember the bakery part having muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc. I also think (but am not 100% certain) that you could get yogurt and various kinds of fruits with your snack credit.

Mom Poppins and others - LOVE the pics of the snack menus :thumbsup2

I agree it is soooo much easier than writing them all down !! Also you get more details as it is NOT just what somebody purchased !!! This is definately what I will do each time now !! Seeing as things change so often duplicate pix could show a change !!!!

I just wanted to say that we were allowed to use a snack credit for funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow on Friday, March 19th. We were prepared to pay OOP but the CM said we could use snack credits for the powdered sugar covered funnel cakes. The menu at Sleepy Hollow does not indicate this however.

This will be my first trip on the DDP, do the menus at the restaurants indicate what items are on the plan?

This will be my first trip on the DDP, do the menus at the restaurants indicate what items are on the plan?

The menus posted outside and inside CS should have a DDPs/c sign next to them but if not sure ask !!! I think it can vary from CM to CM!!!

Just to be clear, the purple-white square markers you see on the menus posted here and everywhere in WDW indicate items which you may purchase with snack credits. (Snack credits being the focus of this thread)

If you are using CS(QS) meal credits, you may purchase items that are not marked for parts of your CS meal, so long as you choose only one entree item, one dessert item, and one beverage item for each meal/credit. The entree items are not generally marked with the purple-white square markers, simply because they are not valid snacks and are more than the max-$4 implied value of a snack credit.

I just wanted to say that we were allowed to use a snack credit for funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow on Friday, March 19th. We were prepared to pay OOP but the CM said we could use snack credits for the powdered sugar covered funnel cakes. The menu at Sleepy Hollow does not indicate this however.

Ohh How I would love to take advangage of that snack credit!!! I'll have to try in May!!!

You are amzing to share this
i must print and bring with us
i chose to do the qsdp because it will be just me and my2 children(husband cant go) i just booked a trip for 1wk (4-13) andi think i just want felxibilty with not having to do ressies(i hope im making the right choice

We just returned from our trip (3/13-3/20). On our day at Epcot we got 3 ice cream cones at France/Crepes des Chefs de France. They were listed as being snacks on the DDP and had the DDP logo next to them on the sign. The person in line in front of us asked if they were on the DDP and were told yes. We ordered our ice cream and went on our merry way.

Later that night back at our resort DH was taking the reciepts from our day out of his wallet and noticed that our ice cream showed as being charged to our room instead of using 3 snack credits.

Hi there! Both times my sweetie and I went to WDW and were on the QSDP, what we did to avoid having to check our receipts all the time (because really, you're on vacation! You don't want to have to look at receipts!) is we had the credit card added only to one of our KTTW card. That way, whenever we wanted to get a CS meal or a snack, we used my card. That way, it was 100% sure they wouldn't inavertantly charge a snack or a meal to our room. It's hard enough using up all those credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter