2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

I've already posted many pages back on this thread, but we'll be at HRH May 13-15. Anyone else going during this time? See you there!:cloud9:

Universal and IOA August 30th - September 3!
Maybe one day at the Magic Kingdom???

2 DAYS at IOA (early entry both days obviously)
1 Day at USF
1 Day at Magic Kingdom

OR

2 days at IOA
1/2 day lounging round the pool
1/2 day at USF
1 Day at Magic Kingdom

Depends whether you need to stay long as USF I guess. With UE for Mummy, MIB, Jaws, and ET, you can ride them multiple times (singled rider for Mummy and MIB too may be even quicker), with only Simpsons proving much of a wait time. But really USF is a half-day park. Not worth the admission on its own unless you have a multi-day ticket/staying onsite.

You will certainly have time for a trip to Magic Kingdom! But be prepared for the crowds! :wizard:

Do you think the magic Kingdom will be crowded on my dates?
(Aug 30- Sept 3)
I have heard mixed things about the dates.

We arrive on Oct 1st for five nights in Disney and then we pack up and cruise on over to the RPR for 3 days, can't wait!

Okay, Don't have a ressie yet, but I did get my ticker for our first foray at Universal!:cool1: Hogwarts Here We Come!:banana:

I swore we wouldn't go to Florida again this year. I am a SUCKER!!! We are at HRH for a quick trip this year. October 3-October 7.

I am supposed to be leaving UK for RPR on Sunday!

BUT

Have you guys heard of the new Volcanic ash cloud coming from Iceland again? :rolleyes: Should hit London Gatwick area by Wednesday, and has already grounded fllights in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

I will be so angry if my holiday is cancelled because of this. Damned volcanoes! :mad:

Staying at PBH for first time June 13 - 16:cool1:. was a lucky winner:woohoo: of one of the * Discover America $1400 packages. If anyone has dealt with Discover America before, I have a question about adding a day to the tickets the package comes with:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter