2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

How could they ever forget me? LOL! I want to stay there on the 17th but Mark said the best he can do is rack for for the rest of the Fri/Sat nights in June. My RPR stays are quickly catching up to my HRH stays and thats fine with me.

Motherfletcher said:
What took you so long?

:guilty: I'm sorry. I am falling down on the job! :sad1:

:worship: I could never forget RyGuy, the Villa Suite Expert :worship:

My first visit to Universal - Sep 23-25 2005 @ HRH (which I tacked on to my WDW trip Sep 17-23 @ SSR). Am really looking forward it!

Have a great trip Rebd40!

Dinnysuw - you are going to love Universal. If you have any questions, there are the nicest people on the Universal boards that have tons of info that they are always willing to share.

BTW - where are you staying?

Have fun!!!

goofy! said:
Have a great trip Rebd40!

Dinnysuw - you are going to love Universal. If you have any questions, there are the nicest people on the Universal boards that have tons of info that they are always willing to share.

BTW - where are you staying?

Have fun!!!
Goofy,
we are staying at RPR-hearing good and bad things about it. hope we have few, if any problems. we are doing IOA and Universal, Discovery Cove and sea world. since we got caught in Hurricane Jeanne last year for our Disney cruise I am keeping a close eye on the weather forcasts. my parents are moving to Palm Coast Florida in July and are going to meet us down ther for a day or two.
Darcy

:banana: June 26th - june 30th at the Beach club!!!

:Pinkbounc then off to the Wonder till July 3rd :cool1:

I'm so excited!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Dinnysuw - we have stayed at RPR many times and have loved it! We experienced some minor checkin problems once, but mgt really overcompensated to fix the problem. It is a gorgeous resort - I don't think you will be disappointed. And I understand about the weather. Last year, we left the day before Charlie hit. My kids were crossing their fingers we would get bumped from our flight just so they could see a hurricane. Having been through Cleo in Pompano Beach as a kid, I had no such longings to be in a hurricane again!! Memories of palm trees flying through the air in front of our hotel window are still fresh in my mind :earseek:

Wdwfanatic and Kat3668 - Have great trips!!

Kat3668 - are you going to stay on Universal property at all to get that perk of all perks - FOTL? But the Beach Club is also a gorgeous resort, so you can't go wrong.

Enjoy!

:rolleyes1 Just waiting for more people to post their dates :rolleyes1

We did the US/IOA, Seaworld, Discovery Cove, Wet 'n Wild extravaganza in October 2003 (stayed at the Portofino) and absolutely LOVED it! We'd been to WDW in 2001 and instantly became Universal fans! We liked it so much, we're doing Universal again in late October for 5 days (Hard Rock this time...our daughter is 12 now and she thinks the HRH is COOOOOOOL) and then we're headed to Port Canaveral to go on the Disney 7 day Eastern Carribean cruise (we've never gone on a cruise of any kind......any advise or thoughts????????). We decided we couldn't be in the Orlando area without stopping at Universal while we're there!! We wish we were doing Discovery Cove again, but we just couldn't fit it in this time......you'll love that too!!

HAVE FUN!!

We'll be there from 9/14-9/18, but staying off site at Spring Hill Suites.

DH & I are going for the first time without our girls!
W are leaving 9/14 (DH's b'day) and coming home 9/16.
We are staying in the Portofino Bay Hotel; we have a dinner ressie in Emeril's in City Walk on the 14th and are hoping to make a ressie for Margarittaville for the following night. Try to hit both parks all day on the 15th!

Princess Mommy said:
DH & I are going for the first time without our girls!
W are leaving 9/14 (DH's b'day) and coming home 9/16.
We are staying in the Portofino Bay Hotel; we have a dinner ressie in Emeril's in City Walk on the 14th and are hoping to make a ressie for Margarittaville for the following night. Try to hit both parks all day on the 15th!
Small world! We're going down the 14th also, which is my neice's birthday, and the 15th is my birthday! Maybe we'll run into each other. We'll be there until the 18th.

You left me out! :sad2: Did you use the other list?? ....Anyway I'm going on July 25-30.....Just a Month AWAY!!!! :rotfl:

Goofy-
I can't wait to see my name waving on vacation.
Motherfletcher-
Did you ever post your group picture if so where?
I will ask Bev and Universal Freak if they want to take a picture with my family when we meet them on July 1st. :grouphug:

silverangel879 said:
You left me out! :sad2: Did you use the other list?? ....Anyway I'm going on July 25-30.....Just a Month AWAY!!!! :rotfl:

I only used the lists posted on the Universal boards. I haven't checked the WDW "when are you going lists" that you had posted on before.

So, sorry I missed you :guilty: But you are there now! :Pinkbounc

By the way - where are you staying?

Have a wonderful trip!!!

thedisneymom said:
Goofy-
I can't wait to see my name waving on vacation.
Motherfletcher-
Did you ever post your group picture if so where?
I will ask Bev and Universal Freak if they want to take a picture with my family when we meet them on July 1st. :grouphug:

DisneyMom - You're almost next!!!!!

Have fun and make sure to report back :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter