2009 WISH Virtual Turkey Trot 10K results!!(medal info)

How much are you willing to spend on a turkey medal?

• $0-$5

• $6-$10

• $11-$15

• $16 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, all.

I have logged in everyone to this point. All latecomers have been sent invoices and almost everyone has paid. I got home late and need to get some rest. Anyone else who wants in, I can send out invoices again tomorrow to be paid right away.

Thank you so much everyone for being so patient. I'm working on addressing envelopes so we'll be ready to go when the medals come in.

Duckie

I'd also like to thank you Jen for undertaking this project. Your time and efforts are much appreciated.

I have three people who, according to PayPal, have not completed their payments. I sent reminders to those three people--if you got one, please confirm that you have finished the payment. It still says "pending" on my end and I have no other receipt at this time.

Thank you! I'll be sending out the order this evening. It's a weekend, so it won't change the shipping estimates. The order should still be processed tomorrow morning, and I hope to have them by Saturday still.

Have a great day everyone!

Duckie

Thanks Duckie! I'll be looking forward to a turkey medal to go with all of my ducks. Now I just need to get me one a them pig medals and I'll have a barnyard set :thumbsup2

Just wanted to put in my THANKS:hug: to Duckie for doing the medals for the 10K!!!!

-tRACY

Hello, Trotting WISHers!

The order has been placed! I should have them by Friday (they try to get them out the door in 48 hours and they are coming to NJ from NY, so there's a good chance they'll be here quickly, according to the person I spoke with at the company).

Noah and I will work on getting the labels all printed and the medals in the mail by early next week.

Congratulations! Your medals will be in the mail soon! Woohoo!

Duckie

Duckie - Thanks again for all your hard work and taking YOUR time to do this for all of us!!!!

Tracy - Thanks for getting this started and creating the Clipart. Very nice!

Hi Jenn,

Sorry, I'm just being impatient, did you get the medals yet? Are they cool looking? Waiting to get mine and hang it up so I can take a new picture of my "wall"!

Sorry, Suzanne and all.

The medals are IN! I have assembled them (the engraving plates needed to be attached to the back) and we are still working on the label/postage printing. They will be in the mail soon!

I'll take a photo of the Noah wearing one when we find our camera (we are still unable to unpack from our move last month).

Jen: just confirmimg you got my payment. You sent me a reminder about a week or more after I made the PayPal transaction. I sent you an email saying that I had already paid, but never heard back from you. Please confirm everything is in order. Thanks!

Hey Jenn! Cool news on the medals :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see them :woohoo: Didn't realized you had just moved! :eek: Good luck finding the camera! Wow! Moving before the holidays and Marathon Weekend! Yikes! LOL

Happy Holidays!!!!

Of course, Saturday we were snowed in. Working on getting the medals out today (tomorrow at the latest). We only have one car that can drive with all this ice. Mustang is sleeping in the driveway.

Yes, we moved the first week of November. We bought my parents' house, but their new house isn't ready yet. They probably won't move out for a few more weeks/a month or so. As a result, we can't really unpack anything for now because we have two houses of stuff here. Good thing it's a pretty big house!

Jeanne, for some reason your payment had come through as "Pending," and shortly after I send you the reminder it finalized as paid. I'm not sure what the deal is on why it worked out that way, but it finally came through.

Have a great week, every one!

Duckie (and Noah, who has been pressed into service)

Took three hours, but all the postage is printed (a few wouldn't print) and sealed in envelopes. Headed to the post office to get them in the mail. :-)

Let me clarify-my mother helped with the envelopes. Noah is out with my dad doing home improvement stuff so that my parents can move out some day. :-)

So thanks, Mom! :-)

Happy holidays to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter