2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found, when in doubt, just ask! Most CMs know what's what! ;) This thread was instrumental to us being 1st time DDP users! :thumbsup2 Thank you!!

Last time we went to Pop in 2007, we got bread as a snack, then toasted it, and bought packages of Peanut Butter.
Nice cheap breakfast!
Does anyone know if they will still let us do that?

Has anyone tried to use snack credits at the new Cava del Tequila at Epcot Mexico? Would love to try the guacamole in November when we visit.

Thanks!

This is awesome!!! Thanks so much for compiling the information all in one place for us!! :thumbsup2

One that we found to be a great value at Hollywood Studios...

There's a popcorn stand in the big open area somewhere to the right of the sorcerer's hat that sells Nachos with Cheese. (Sorry, that's the best I can do on the location - I don't remember exactly.) It's basically a plastic tray, a big 3 or 4 ounce bag of corn chips, and a little tub of cheese. I think the normal price is $3.75. The chips and cheese are sealed, so it's easy to carry it around with you for a snack later.

Our kids love eating at Pizza Planet, and if we got two orders of these nachos before heading there, we were able to get just a single pizza for them to split. That helped us stretch our counter service credits.

Leaving Orlando right now. Couple notes on the snacks:

- Tinker Bell slush has been replaced with Liberty slush at Sleepy Hollow. I believe it was a mix of blue and red raspberry.

- Sugar/Cinnamon Funnel cakes are still good at Sleepy Hollow although there is no snack sticker on the sign.

- I'm pretty sure you can get a Cappuccino Float anywhere that does floats and has Cappuccino. I don't remember seeing it listed but we ordered them anyway.

- Sorry no updates on Main Street Bakery (Ice cream sandwiches). The lines were just too long every time we went by.

- We used our last credits at Goofy's. Most everything is available except the custom stuff as noted earlier.

- Sweet Almond pretzel in Norway was the best by far. Everything looked good in there.

- Using credits at the Food and Wine could easily replace meals if needed. I wish we had more time at Epcot.

Other food notes: We probably used 10 meals at Earl of Sandwiches, it was that good. Wolfgang Puck was good also. If you like energy drinks, Monster and Full throttles were available as options at Pop Century. Kinda nice since you'll need to use up so many drink credits.

Thanks for providing us the complete list....It's very helpful...I'll get a copy of that....My favorites:

Chocolate chip muffin
Chocolate bundt cake
Rocky Road Brownie
Large Latte

This is such a wonderful list! Thank you! I'm only on page 6 though. I've got lots of reading to do!

It will be some time in February as guests return with feedback.

We go Feb 4-10, so I would be happy to try and help with the list. Any hints on how to keep it all straight in my head while I'm there? :) Between my parents and DD5, I might be a little scattered!

We go Feb 4-10, so I would be happy to try and help with the list. Any hints on how to keep it all straight in my head while I'm there? :) Between my parents and DD5, I might be a little scattered!

Thank you that would be great. I take pictures of the menu in the park or the item if it is not marked.

On our last trip;upon guidance from JJohnson- I took severals pics on my camera of the snacks at SSR and then when I got home I was able to make a list to send to JJ.

don

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter