2008 OE sent and recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved mine today.

Thankyou to my sender, I got some lovely Christmas socks and braclet. A gorgeous Snowman and a beautiful green decoration. I will post a photo as soon as possible.

Will be posting mine tomorrow as I only got back from Disneyland Paris yesterday :)

Abby's is on BACKORDER!!! so I picked up one at Hallmark will mail hers and Ryan's wednesday

Man, back order and it's Nov 10th? Sheesh!!!

Yay for the first arrival report!

Ok everyone here is a photo of the lovely items i had sent to me today.

Once again thankyou to my sender:goodvibes :hug:

DSC01399.jpg

It's OK to say who sent, once you open it.

What a nice bunch of goodies!

I recieved mine today.

Thankyou to my sender, I got some lovely Christmas socks and braclet. A gorgeous Snowman and a beautiful green decoration. I will post a photo as soon as possible.

Will be posting mine tomorrow as I only got back from Disneyland Paris yesterday :)

Glad that you like what I chose --just couldn't resist that snowman bell.

How was Disneyland Paris?:goodvibes

I feel like I am losing my mind. Mine is all packed up, but of course, as usual, I left out the card. So my person will be receiving a separate card in the mail b/c I taped the box ten ways to Sunday and I couldn't bear the thought of trying to pry it open and re-seal it. Am I really losing it at the ripe old age of 25??? I will post when I mail it tomorrow.

Today is a holiday and the postal service is closed, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow in order to sent my package out. I'll report back when it's in the mail.

I have completed my shopping, will pack it up today, and head to the p.o. tomorrow. :thumbsup2 :santa:

My shopping is done, and is packaged up and ready to go. Will go out to the PO tomorrow.

:cool1:

:santa: The Post man left a very heavy package this morning for DD Kaycie ;) , however she is in school until 3pm!

So she will get it then, I will attempt to post about her excitment before we have to run out the door for cheer practice:rolleyes: But I wanted my sender family to know it has arrived safe and sound :yay: and thanks from me!

I did receive it, right when I got back from Walt Disney World and I did not get to open it until this weekend. So I am sorry I did not post sooner!!! I love the pluto ornament and the glass one and the great stocking. I do not remember everything, because I am at work and do not have it in front of me.
I will let you in on a little something though, Today is the 5 year anniversary of my great aunt's death. She lived with me all the way up until she passed. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on a a Tuesday and died the following Wednesday. I miss her so much. That being said I waited until this morning to open your gift to try to bring a smile to my tears and it did!!! I really appreciate your kindness
Stacie

Thank you so Much Kristin (iggbees)
This was a great package to receive on a dreary day like today to brighten my spirits. First of all I love the Mickey Snow window card that is adorable. Now lets list what all I git (WOW)
Snowman Ornament bell (too cute)
Another snowman ornament that says let it snow
A Lenox Penguin ornament that says Happy Holidays
A small bird house ornament that has santa on it (love it)
A Hallmark Keepsake Tinkerbell ornament
Peguin Magnetic list pad
Evergreen scented candle
Snowman Canister with Jelly Belly Christmas Deluxe mix inside also had the snowman let it snow ornament in there
A Mitten Gel Photo Holder
and last but not least a rubber snowman that stands up and you place a photo in the face it is too cute
THANK You SO Much:cloud9:
This was an awesome package Kristin!!:flower3:
Holly

I recieved my package today from DisneyCP2002 and it was very timely as today is my birthday! It was like getting an extra present. Inside was a lovely card, two snowman ornaments (very cute) and a Hallmark Keepsake Donald Duck ornament, which I LOVE!!!! It was a very nice package, thank you so much!

I also mailed my package today...it is on its way East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter