2007 Ladies Only Trip, Introductions thread

Another one of those "get to know each other" kind of questions. Post your answers if you want! I copied mine from the main chat thread.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my father.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't know

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
ewwwww

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
sure, I am awesome! :laughing:

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
ummm maybe

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
:scared1:

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Captain Crunch peanut butter or original, depending on mood

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
kinda I guess

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Coffee (No I am not from the North)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
lately it is men's arms :confused3

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm fat

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My mom, my aunt Dare and my Granny, I miss them all the time.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
black pants, black shoes

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
shrimp w/ mixed vegetables and steamed rice

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
servers running

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Yankee Candle Clean Cotton, my dogs when they smell good

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Chris

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, football and football

25. HAIR COLOR?
brownish

26. EYE COLOR?
Blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
pizza, steak, shrimp, cereal

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
both

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was one when I was getting ready for work

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
depends

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
ice cream

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Step on a Crack by James Patterson (still)

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Carolina Panthers

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST
last t.v. show I watched was CSI Miami

38. FAVORITE SOUND?
the ocean!

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither, not crazy about either one equally

40. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN
Orlando or Boston

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
not that I know of

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Charlottesville, VA

I would absolutley love to! But I warn you, I leave some of the cereal in the bowl - but none of the marshmallows!

Well of course ! they're the best part !! :teeth:

You better keep your eye on your bowl, I've been known to steal :rolleyes1

Hi!

I am new to the Ladies trip only crew, but I will be coming this fall, so I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Morgan, Kendra(2bigkidz) is the wonderful lady who introduced me to you guys and this trip. I have never been tp Disney, but have always wanted to go.

I am 20 years old, turning 21 in May, woo!!!!!!!!
Eeyore has been my favorite character forever.
I enjoy sports, especially softball, paintball and basketball.
I love being outside.
Water is my favorite beverage.
I love trying new things.

not quite sure what else to write, have any questions just ask.

Hi!

I am new to the Ladies trip only crew, but I will be coming this fall, so I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Morgan, Kendra(2bigkidz) is the wonderful lady who introduced me to you guys and this trip. I have never been tp Disney, but have always wanted to go.

I love being outside.

Welcome Morgan :wave2: We think Kendra is wonderful too. ;)

Hi!

I love being outside.

Hi Morgan! Great to "meet" you! :)

I am so glad you are able to go with Kendra. You are going to be hooked on Disney just like the rest of us after your first visit. ;)

Welcome aboard!

Hi!

I love being outside.

Hiya Morgan!!! I had dinner with you, Kendra and crew @ Hard Rock Cafe last fall! Glad you are coming this year. :yay:

Hi!

I love being outside.

Hi Morgan and welcome to the group! :banana: :banana:

Hi!

I love being outside.

Hi Morgan! Can't wait to meet you in person!

Hi:wave2: Gals it's me Barb I'm still here it's been 1yr now and I'm still loving Florida and it's been 7months and I just love working for Disney. I'm still at the Boardwalk in Housekeeping and I love it. I've been doing the phones but starting next week I will be doing the actual housekeeping in the rooms. I got to meet some of you on this last trip you made here and I really enjoyed it hope to get to meet you all again.

Anyways I'm Barb married for 28yrs soon to be 29 in May. I have 4 children all grown and gone from home, I have 5 Grandkids I miss very much they all live in Ar. I love the parks, my favorite is MK. My favorite character is Tigger amd Tink. My favorite attraction is the Safari at AK.

I do alot of meet and greets around here every since I moved here I've been meeting with people from all the lists I belong to and it's been a lot of fun. So meeting with people is something I love to do.

So I hope to meet with you all and get to know you all better.

Hi:wave2: Gals it's me Barb I'm still here it's been 1yr now and I'm still loving Florida and it's been 7months and I just love working for Disney. I'm still at the Boardwalk in Housekeeping and I love it. I've been doing the phones but starting next week I will be doing the actual housekeeping in the rooms. I got to meet some of you on this last trip you made here and I really enjoyed it hope to get to meet you all again.

Anyways I'm Barb married for 28yrs soon to be 29 in May. I have 4 children all grown and gone from home, I have 5 Grandkids I miss very much they all live in Ar. I love the parks, my favorite is MK. My favorite character is Tigger amd Tink. My favorite attraction is the Safari at AK.

I do alot of meet and greets around here every since I moved here I've been meeting with people from all the lists I belong to and it's been a lot of fun. So meeting with people is something I love to do.

So I hope to meet with you all and get to know you all better.[/QUOT

hey Barb,

We did a gift exchange last year, hope to meet with you this year
:goodvibes

Hiya Morgan!!! I had dinner with you, Kendra and crew @ Hard Rock Cafe last fall! Glad you are coming this year. :yay:

Yes, that was a very fun dinner. Very loud place, but I loved it. How is the little one? He was so well behaved. Can't wait to see you this year.

:wave2: I'm soooo happy to have found you ladies!! My DH is VERY Disney-challanged, and does not like Florida or Disney. And my friends all have small kids at home and will not go anywhere without them, so I was thinking of going alone?? Looks like I've found some new friends!! :banana:

Name: Bethany

State: Franklin, WI (suburb of Milwaukee)

Who I'm traveling with: just me

Ladies trip Veteran or Newbie: Newbie

Favorite Disney Park: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Ride: hmmmm.....have not been on most of the new ones yet, but I'll say Kilamanjaro Safaris and Test Track

Favorite Character: Mickey & Tink

Favorite Color: lime green & bright yellow

Favorite drink: margaritas - any fruit flavor

Favorite show: Gray's Anatomy

Other info: I'm 39, married to my (Disney-challanged) DH for almost 9 years (although I've gotten him there twice in that time and he promises to take me for my 40th!!:cool1: ) This is the 2nd (and last) marriage for both of us. I have a 18 yr old DS, a 21 yr old DS-D, and a 18 yr old DS-S. (Yes, they are ALL graduating from either college or high school in the next 2 months!) I work full-time as a Medical Coder for an insurance company. I love to do crafts, nature photography, traveling, and riding my bright yellow Harley!! Oh yeah, I also have 2 dogs and a cat. And I can't WAIT for this trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter