2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1Mouse said:
Sorry Roxann - there's no 12 step program. The only thing that controls the over planning is planning another trip. Notice I said control instead of cure - that's because there is no cure! :teeth:

Overplanners Unite! :thumbsup2

My sentiments exactly!!! I know that Cindy said that DVC "cured" her of her over planning, but it's actually made mine even worse! It's a scary thing, knowing that I have guaranteed vacations through 2052... :rolleyes1

Just a reminder that DVC chat starts in 15 minutes.

gometros said:
Forget that, I just realized that the dinner is family style and all meat (yeah, I know there's mac and cheese). I guess we'll have to stick with lunch and miss the character experience.

Sandy - Are you a vegetarian? I've been one for 22 years... We're eating at LTT on the 26th with good friends of ours, so I guess I'll need to contact the restaurant and see what's up. My experience has been that the chefs and staff in general will bend over backwards for you to get you something that you'll enjoy. When I find something out, I'll let you know. :thumbsup2

cherylp3 said:
Hi Everyone! Well I missed a lot but had a lot of fun!
Stayed at the dolphin, met our friends and their dd6 at the Pin station and off we went. For those of you with children I'll be giving a list of childrens events.

Madhatter's tea party: we got there around 10am Madhatter and Alice were both there.
Then we headed off to character connection and then up to Tinkerbelle's garden. Just about when we were about to leave, Peter pan and Wendy came out, they told stories and played hide and seek and then took photos.
We stopped at the Toy shop in the UK at 2pm and saw Mary Poppins and Pooh characters.
Then off to the home depot play area, we saw Goofy and then they had tomatoes you can plant and they had someone making ballon animals.
(This line is long. )
Then Chip and Dale came out, these "guys" were great, not just standing there but playing with the kids, Dale was sliding on the slide, and Chip was doing slide traffic control.
We then headed for dinner but there were tons of characters out,
Gepetto and cast in Italy, Timon and Rafiki by the refreshment outpost, and Snow White was supposed to be coming out in Germany.
Then off to Princess Dinner in Norway, it was great to try this dinner but its nothing to rush back to. Although our service was excellent.

Well I hope this was not too long
-Cheryl
WOW, great report, Cheryl!!!

Happy Anniversary Ted and Lilly !

Amy & Diana - The girls look so cute!!!! Well now I need to put something cute up too! LOL!!

WDWLVR said:
I just found out something about our May cruise that has me very excited....Ducky Williams will be cruising with us! :cheer2:

If I get the chance I will definately ask him if he'll be cruising with us in October. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Mary, that's awesome that Ducky will be on the May cruise. I hope he joins us in October too!

This is going to be a very busy week for me. I'm only working four days because I've got to drive to Philly to pick up Shawn. Have a good day everyone. Annmarie

Good morning everyone! It's Monday morning so back to work for me. Hope everyone has a great day today!

:surfweb: Morning Dis'ers....

7:30am (EDT) and only a few posts... Looks like a day for people to get caught up.

Just popping in to say good morning. No time to post anything of substance because Ian has music class this morning and we have to leave in a few minutes. We had a busy weekend and looks like the week is going to be just as packed.

Happy Birthday Mary :bday:
Happy belated Birthday Madison :bday:
Happy belated Anniversary Lily & Ted:love:

curtdennis said:
Still quiet hmmmm....

That means we're all off somewhere causing trouble! :rolleyes:

I'm just sitting here waiting patiently for the pediatrician to call me back. We pulled a tick out of Julia's leg last night and while she's totally fine this morning, I need to find out where to send this sucker (pun intended) for analysis. He's got about 10 more minutes and then I'm off to the gym. :yay:

Diana Lyn said:
That means we're all off somewhere causing trouble! :rolleyes:

I'm just sitting here waiting patiently for the pediatrician to call me back. We pulled a tick out of Julia's leg last night and while she's totally fine this morning, I need to find out where to send this sucker (pun intended) for analysis. He's got about 10 more minutes and then I'm off to the gym. :yay:

Yuck!!
But unfortunately tis the season. Mom & Dad pulled a tick off the cat last week so she won't be going outside for a while no matter how mush she complains.

4Gus-Gus&Figaro said:
Sandy - Are you a vegetarian? I've been one for 22 years... We're eating at LTT on the 26th with good friends of ours, so I guess I'll need to contact the restaurant and see what's up. My experience has been that the chefs and staff in general will bend over backwards for you to get you something that you'll enjoy. When I find something out, I'll let you know. :thumbsup2

Even if it's a fixed menu like LTT dinner? My wife and I keep a kosher home and eat vegetarian out. I know most restaurants are accomodating, but I wasn't sure about the fixed menu type dinner.

(Once when eating at Cape May, the veggies had meat in them. The chef offered to make us a plate of plain string beans. Well, when it was brought out, it was more like a platter than a plate!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter