2006 Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM is in, my posting is late. This is a new one for me it sounds like fun.

Deanna :bored: :cat:

Just found this today and pm'ed you! My first time--this has got to be better than the $20 exchange with DH's family! :crazy:

whogirl'smom said:
Just found this today and pm'ed you! My first time--this has got to be better than the $20 exchange with DH's family! :crazy:
:thumbsup2

WooHoo....it's getting closer to name time!!! :banana:

kimber79 said:
WooHoo....it's getting closer to name time!!! :banana:
OMG Kim... your Ariana is getting bigger!! She looks very charming! :love:

I have tried to send out the PM indicating interest in participating but keep getting a mess about URL's and it does not send the PM. Any ideas?

rjn, you are really new to the DIS, so that is part of the trouble. I will send you a PM and you can reply with the info!

Marsha ~ just sent you a PM. I haven't done exchanges in a while since they've moved to their own board but saw this on the CB and couldn't resist!

thanks for organizing this!

~ Julie

rjn, pliease check your PMs. I sent you one about this.

PM is on the way Marsha!!

So glad I found this thread!! My ornament is ready to go, just neeed to add some goodies once I get my name!! :cheer2:

Can't wait to find out my partners name - I am going to Disney the 26th-27th and am thinking I can find the perfect ornament there!!!

I found some great ornaments today that I bought for hubby and I and didn't even think about getting one for this exchange. Duh! I really need to get on the ball here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter