20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
f47c1591.jpg

Really Got The Hang of This Now

Diana

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

This is not fair, our closest Walmart is 100 miles away and it will not be until Friday when I can get to one in Casper (250 miles), (work travel). First I have to endure the anticipation of the cruise now I have to sit here and wish I had a Walmart closer just to us so I could get our Blinky Flippy Floppy Thingies. This is just too much, time goes too slow. Oh well, SCUBA class to night will help clear my mind.

P.S. Walmart Stock was up a little today so thanks to all of you for making it happen.

Why don't we wear our FLIPPY FLOPPY BLINKY THINGIES to the terminal :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bette

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Rebecca...I'm jealous!!!! We requested a room near the room we had on our first cruise 2088 and were told none were available in the area so they assigned us 2552 instead. I guess the people that were in room 2086 originally cancelled. You will love the location!!!!!

Elaine

Thanks Elaine!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it....I'm going to surprise my Mom with the upgrade as part of her Mother's Day gift...I will get her a nice card and write about a special surprise on our vacation or something like that...then I'm going to decorate the inside to make it extra special. :banana: :banana:

DH and I stayed in 2083 for our first cruise so at least I know where to go. And I LOVE deck 2!!!! We were on deck 7 last time and I didn't like it one bit.

YEAH!!!!! Only 31 more days!!!!!

kmiles said:
Hello fellow Panama Canal Cruisers!

Getting very close for all of you! :sunny:

The Ship of Fools is pleased to announce the second East-West Combined Chat! Same place, same password!

<center>
chatg.gif
</center>
bump thanks Kmiles

We Have the location and The pasword If You Need it Again...

WELL I found some LOOOOOONG lost friends HI EVERYONE

GREAT CRUISING THIS one I will not be on so HAVE A GREAT CRUISE

GREEEEEEEEAT TIMES

gaRry

thank you GaRy and i hope all you Family is Well..

Peter and Jenn

I got on the floor today and starting going through my pin trading pins.

I don't know what to bring with me. If I bring all of them, they are in a medium size black s/case and it is very, very heavy. I have two books and lots of extras that are not in books. The extras are on their cards and in baggies separating the different styles.

Have lots of Stitch pins. What is everyone else bringing? I just don't know what to bring with me and how many of each pin.

Will anyone be looking for something special??

Some suggestions might be helpful for all of us.

ACA_Port Authority said:
Certainly my pleasure, and thanks to all, I felt much more welcome on this board than on other boards where I've had my thread erased for being "to helpful" I just hope I can keep up with the replies, as soon as the ship comes in, I'll post a few activities that we have planned for the arrival of the DM in May, it's gonna be a big event.

Acapolco

got this off of the Main Cruise board Great thread Party......

We are bringing mainly cruise pins to trade since it is a cruise. LOL

That gentleman that is posting on Acapulco is so nice, so much information that is useful. The pictures that he has a link to, are also very nice. Sounds like they are really planning something special for us.

Perhaps we should save a few sailaway gifts for him to thank him for all the information.

Tom and Diana

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

DisneyDreamer8 said:
Thanks Elaine!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it....I'm going to surprise my Mom with the upgrade as part of her Mother's Day gift...I will get her a nice card and write about a special surprise on our vacation or something like that...then I'm going to decorate the inside to make it extra special. :banana: :banana:

DH and I stayed in 2083 for our first cruise so at least I know where to go. And I LOVE deck 2!!!! We were on deck 7 last time and I didn't like it one bit.

YEAH!!!!! Only 31 more days!!!!!

Rebecca

I'm also having our stateroom decorated as a surprsie for my Mom....she doesn't know and I hope I will be able to keep it a secret until we arrive at our door (I've done ok so far - I ordered everything in January!!!). I also ordered a flower arrangement for her and when I was reciting to the CM what I would like the card to say, two of the ladies that sit by me at work were in tears and said that they hope their daughters will do for them what I am doing for my Mom.

only 2 more days 'til I find out our flight info!!!!

and then it will be only 30 days 'til we cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

tap & dap said:
We are bringing mainly cruise pins to trade since it is a cruise. LOL

Tom and Diana

So, you want only cruise pins in return?? If we have cruise pins only, it will be sorta boring, won't it??

Did you get your RSP for AK yet?? Hope you got everything. I am a sponsor for someone in S.C. and one for myself. So, thank goodness, I won't have many extras of them. They are giving us some good gifts. Can't wait to see them in person.

Hygiene99 said:
Acapolco

got this off of the Main Cruise board Great thread Party......

How cool is that! A special welcome for us. Wouldn't you imagine that all the new ports will do this since it will be the first time the Magic has been to any of them? :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Robin

krdisneybound said:
I Have lots of Stitch pins. What is everyone else bringing? I just don't know what to bring with me and how many of each pin.

Will anyone be looking for something special??

Some suggestions might be helpful for all of us.

YES..........I WOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE MOST COVETED PIN OF ALL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bettemom said:
Why don't we wear our FLIPPY FLOPPY BLINKY THINGIES to the terminal :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bette

:cheer2: I got my FLIPPY FLOPPY BLINKY THINGIES today! :cheer2: My Walmart had quite a few, but only the blue and the pink. (so I got both) Thanks to whoever first suggested these :love2: Now everyone at work wants them as well! :teeth:

Robin

seaulater said:
YES..........I WOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE MOST COVETED PIN OF ALL!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, we'll just have to see if that can happen. No limit on trading, huh??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Rebecca

I'm also having our stateroom decorated as a surprsie for my Mom....she doesn't know and I hope I will be able to keep it a secret until we arrive at our door (I've done ok so far - I ordered everything in January!!!). I also ordered a flower arrangement for her and when I was reciting to the CM what I would like the card to say, two of the ladies that sit by me at work were in tears and said that they hope their daughters will do for them what I am doing for my Mom.

only 2 more days 'til I find out our flight info!!!!

and then it will be only 30 days 'til we cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

Ahhh...that is so sweet...I'm sure she will love it :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter